1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New business

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by C1ph3r, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Aug 7, 2014 at 8:19 AM
    C1ph3r

C1ph3r [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    A.W.
    Concord NC
    Vehicle:
    Nothing special
    2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD OffRoad Super White TRD sport grill, Custom mesh grill, Tailgate theft mod, bed mat, tint, chopped antenna, 16x8 Konig Counter, Weathertech mats and window shades, Relentless Fabrication bolt on sliders
    Hey guys. I wanted to post this up to my Tacoma family. I just recently became self employed. Although, at the moment it feels like unemployment.

I have started my own motorcycle parts business. the name is FUBAR Moto Bits. I am a dealer for Woodcraft, Antigravity Batteries, Radiantz LEDs, Spiegler Performance and Motogadget. I can also get Ohlins suspension but didn't have an intent of selling it on my site. Reason being, to be honest, i am not a suspension guy and don't feel i could answer questions regarding it. But who knows. Maybe some day. I don't have all the product up on the site but i am getting there. Please take a look at it and let me know if you have any questions or feed back. I have access to other things as well so if you are interested and i don't have it on my site, let me know and I will see.

Thanks and keep it shiny side up.

UPDATE: Having forgotten about this post I never came by to keep it current. Along with the aforementioned motorcycle parts, I have also expanded into LED lighting for head lights and off road lighting.

Click my company banner in my sig to go to main page or check out the lighting thread link also in my signature.

Thanks TW for all the support thus far.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  2. Sep 6, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    C1ph3r

Member:
    First Name:
    A.W.
    Concord NC
    Vehicle:
    Nothing special
    2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD OffRoad Super White TRD sport grill, Custom mesh grill, Tailgate theft mod, bed mat, tint, chopped antenna, 16x8 Konig Counter, Weathertech mats and window shades, Relentless Fabrication bolt on sliders
    Weekend bump.

3. Feb 3, 2015 at 6:03 AM
    voodootruckers

voodootruckers Well-Known Member

Member:
  4. Feb 3, 2015 at 6:12 AM
    Andres

Andres Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road
    Congrats on the start up business, wish you well.
    ;)

5. Feb 3, 2015 at 6:21 AM
    C1ph3r

Member:
    First Name:
    A.W.
    Concord NC
    Vehicle:
    Nothing special
    Wow thanks guys. I actually forgot about this post. :eek:

The original post isn't completely accurate any longer since expanding into lighting. I should update it I suppose. :)

Its been a difficult go so far but I still have high hopes. I am hoping to become a vendor here but cant seem to get that process rolling

Thanks again.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015

Products Discussed in

To Top