Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Arctic Taco MOD Day

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2010, 12:25 AM   #21
Ammo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: AMMO
Ammo guy's Tacoma Gallery
The bracket I got will fit any D cell Maglite. The link below is the same one I got, but I got mine off sears.com (site is down right now so I can’t get a link). I’m thinking about going with either a 3 or 4 cell all depends on how long they are. For the installation I have a rivet gun and rivets that you can use.

http://www.amazon.com/MAGLITE-ASXD026-Flashlight-Mounting-Bracket/dp/B00002N9ER/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1285222836&sr=8-1
Old 09-23-2010, 05:08 AM   #22
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaTacoma View Post
I got my Alaska TRD decals from sockmonkey the other day. Is anyone good with the instillation on it. I was going to have 2ndtonone put it on, but idk if i want to because they were going to charge me $70 for them to be installed.
I can hook you up with this. It's a lot easier than it seems. Just need to be careful when you apply them. I just put the TOYOTA tailgate one on the other week. $70 to install is crazy!
Old 09-23-2010, 05:35 AM   #23
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaTacoma View Post
...they were going to charge me $70 for them to be installed.
WTF?
Old 09-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #24
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaTacoma
...they were going to charge me $70 for them to be installed.

WTF?

That's what I thought too. Everything up here is expensive though. Only 17 more days until ATMD!
Old 09-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #25
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I't was a nice day out in Eagle River so I washed my tacoma and took some Pics.
This is on Adak Island $5.67 per gallon!!!! Eagle on Adak Island
Old 09-24-2010, 12:50 AM   #26
Ammo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of light

Thats sexy man....Sucks about the gas.I would make my taco solar powerd
Old 09-24-2010, 06:47 AM   #27
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo guy View Post
Thats sexy man....Sucks about the gas.I would make my taco solar powerd
Yeah that's a great idea in Alaska...
Old 09-26-2010, 10:41 PM   #29

Just got my new stereo installed

Old 09-27-2010, 02:11 AM   #30
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Sucky. I have to work that day. I really want to do a satoshi and throw some light force behind my grille as well as the fogs anytime mod. Also need to buy some new tails or tint these ones. My stock pink tails are driving me crazy!
Old 09-27-2010, 02:55 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKoma907 View Post
Oh Sucky. I have to work that day. I really want to do a satoshi and throw some light force behind my grille as well as the fogs anytime mod. Also need to buy some new tails or tint these ones. My stock pink tails are driving me crazy!
Depending on how long you have to work we will most likley be going at it all day.....If all else fails hit me up any time. Im always down to tinker around.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:40 AM   #32
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKoma907 View Post
The satoshi is like an all day event. I have mine done and it took me a while. I drove around with my grill off for like a week or so I could take my time with it. I screwed it up the first time and it was not that good. The second time around turned out a lot better. I could help you out with that one anytime. I also want to put lights behind the grill. I just have lots of other things I'm doing first.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #33
AKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Adam
AKtoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hi guys, I am very interested in mod day as well. I am waiting on my 2011 double cab, TRD off road to show up... I ordere it a month ago and Kendall Toyota tells me they don't expect the truck to show up until early Dec which is killing me... in the mean time, my fiance drives an '04 taco extended cab which she has been kind enough to let me borrow while I am between vehicles. I would love to show up and hang out for a bit to check out the other rides and get some ideas about what to do w/ my truck when it arrives. I already have a pretty decent list of "to do's" when the truck gets here, but am always looking for new ideas. I really love the look of the Satoshi grill, so I'd love to check one out in real life and get some tips on how to make it work. I know the event will take place in Anchorage, but can I get an actual address? I'm looking forward to meeting some the local TW crew!
Old 09-27-2010, 04:36 PM   #34
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKtoyTaco View Post
Hi guys, I am very interested in mod day as well. I am waiting on my 2011 double cab, TRD off road to show up... I ordere it a month ago and Kendall Toyota tells me they don't expect the truck to show up until early Dec which is killing me... in the mean time, my fiance drives an '04 taco extended cab which she has been kind enough to let me borrow while I am between vehicles. I would love to show up and hang out for a bit to check out the other rides and get some ideas about what to do w/ my truck when it arrives. I already have a pretty decent list of "to do's" when the truck gets here, but am always looking for new ideas. I really love the look of the Satoshi grill, so I'd love to check one out in real life and get some tips on how to make it work. I know the event will take place in Anchorage, but can I get an actual address? I'm looking forward to meeting some the local TW crew!
Ammo Guy is going to PM the address when it's closer. You're more than welcome to come by and hang out. Sounds like you have a killer ride showing up in a little bit. I have the Satoshi and I have lots of tips on how to do it. Should be a good time.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKtoyTaco View Post

Not a problem man I'll put you on the list
Old 09-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #36

Just an update for all of you....I just picked up a new grill and head lights. So we can add a BHLM and a Satoshi. below is an updated list of people comming over.

Ammo Guy
08WhiteTRD

AlaskaTacoma
AKToyTaco
Old 09-27-2010, 10:28 PM   #37
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo guy View Post
Just got my new stereo installed

Looks good man
Ha Trailer Park Boys... Gotta love that dumbass bubbles.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:42 PM   #38
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in attending but getting time off and getting off Kodiak with my truck and heading up there would be very time consuming. If your having another mod day in the summer next year when I'm traveling thru I would love to come...maybe even just a meet and greet!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
I'd be interested in attending but getting time off and getting off Kodiak with my truck and heading up there would be very time consuming. If your having another mod day in the summer next year when I'm traveling thru I would love to come...maybe even just a meet and greet!
This will be the only one I will be doing because im leaveing in Dec. but if your ever up in the area before then hit me up
Old 09-27-2010, 11:00 PM   #40
Alaska Dude
akwagon is just really niceakwagon is just really niceakwagon is just really niceakwagon is just really nice

Name: chris
akwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to akwagon
Thanks for the invite! Let me know when the next one will be. Cant make this one

Products Discussed in this Thread