Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Arctic Taco MOD Day

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2010, 04:15 AM   #41
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo guy View Post
This will be the only one I will be doing because im leaveing in Dec. but if your ever up in the area before then hit me up
This one will probably be the only one for me as well. I leave in March and it's too cold most of the winter to want to do anything outside.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #42
Ammo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: AMMO
Ammo guy's Tacoma Gallery
Its a sad sad thing
Old 09-28-2010, 06:51 PM   #43
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in I wanna checkout other peoples trucks to see what I can learn
Old 09-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #44
Ammo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of light

Ammo Guy
08WhiteTRD
AlaskaTacoma

AKToyTaco
AKTACO420
Old 09-29-2010, 05:45 AM   #45
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I'm talking about! I thought it was going to be impossible to get a group together in AK, I'm in!

List:

Satoshi
Front bilstein 5100's
Paint stereo dash piece flat black and maybe the piece that fits over the shifter
Finally install speakers in rear door panel (access cab)

Nothing else comes to mind for now.

EDIT:

Just turned in my truck to Kendall Anchorage complaining about the leaf springs and transmission lag. As soon as I told him about the tsb and that I would like to get it done...it already sounded like they were going to try and avoid doing it. We'll see later today if they think my truck is "qualified"...bullshit.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:08 PM   #46
AFTaco will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 2W0
Name: Doug
AFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmo View Post
This is what I'm talking about! I thought it was going to be impossible to get a group together in AK, I'm in!

List:

Satoshi
Front bilstein 5100's
Paint stereo dash piece flat black and maybe the piece that fits over the shifter
Finally install speakers in rear door panel (access cab)

Nothing else comes to mind for now.

EDIT:

Just turned in my truck to Kendall Anchorage complaining about the leaf springs and transmission lag. As soon as I told him about the tsb and that I would like to get it done...it already sounded like they were going to try and avoid doing it. We'll see later today if they think my truck is "qualified"...bullshit.
Hey Gitmo, I just had my TSB done 2 months ago by Kendall. It wasn't a problem.

Count me in for the MOD Day. I'd love to hang and check out everyones tacos. --That doesn't sound right! LOL
Old 09-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #47

Another update. ATMD keeps growing and getting more and more epic. Below is an updated list of people comming and MODs to be done. With all the work that is going to be done Im thinking around 9am ish. If any one has any other ideas please let me know

front suspension X2
BHLM
Hood struts X2
Maglite MOD
Under hood lighting
2nd row carpeting
Diff breather X2
Satoshi X2

Ammo Guy
08WhiteTRD
AlaskaTacoma

AKToyTaco
AKTACO420
Gitmo
MQQSE
Old 09-29-2010, 02:17 PM   #48
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
I might be doing the TRUXEDO Tonneau cover depending on if it gets shipped in time.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #49
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFTaco View Post
Hey Gitmo, I just had my TSB done 2 months ago by Kendall. It wasn't a problem.

Count me in for the MOD Day. I'd love to hang and check out everyones tacos. --That doesn't sound right! LOL
I think I was trippin because I haven't had any sleep. They called me back and told me they did the rear tsb . Now just need to buy some bily's...any of you know where to get a good deal for up here with shipping?
Old 09-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmo View Post
I think I was trippin because I haven't had any sleep. They called me back and told me they did the rear tsb . Now just need to buy some bily's...any of you know where to get a good deal for up here with shipping?
Right on man. mine is out of warranty so they didnít do it. But when I get back to the states im going to replace the leaf pack when I get my lift
Old 09-30-2010, 02:45 PM   #51

Ammo Guy
08WhiteTRD
AlaskaTacoma

AKToyTaco
AKTACO420
Gitmo
MQQSE
AFTaco
Old 09-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #52
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo guy View Post
Ammo Guy
08WhiteTRD
AlaskaTacoma

AKToyTaco
AKTACO420
Gitmo
MQQSE
AFTaco
I never expected this many people would come out. This is going to be a great Mod Day.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:16 PM   #53
charles will become famous soon enough
Army:
Name: Charles
charles's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to come but I just broke my leg so I wouldn't be of any use. Please keep me posted on future meetings.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:33 PM   #54
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles View Post
I would like to come but I just broke my leg so I wouldn't be of any use. Please keep me posted on future meetings.
You could still come hang out. It's more of a mod and meet day. Just hanging out and working on trucks.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #55

With ATMD being 9 days away I figure it’s time to start to hammer out some details (nothing is set in stone and I’m open for inputs.) As of right now we are going to start things off at 9am and going until we’ve had enough. I have a car port that we can work in. Also I am in the process of acquiring a easy up canopy just in case the weather doesn’t hold up. If anyone has one that they can contribute please let me know. I was thinking about doing a burger burn I will supply the patties and buns if others are willing to chip in condiments, chips…etc. if so please let me know so I can get a list going. Additionally I will be having a fire in my yard that we can hang out and have some cold ones. I will be providing a case of Amber Bock. If you would like anything else please feel free to bring it. Towards the middle of the week I will send out PMs with directions to my place. Below is a list of people confirmed that are coming. If I have left anyone out please let me know.

Ammo Guy
08WhiteTRD
AlaskaTacoma

AKToyTaco
AKTACO420
Gitmo
MQQSE
AFTaco
Old 09-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #56
Army:
charles's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to make it, don't know what else is on the schedule just yet. thx
Old 09-30-2010, 10:12 PM   #57
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
Got the day off! Woot! Hopefully I can see you all up there!
Old 10-01-2010, 12:42 AM   #58
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Niice, I have to work that night around 5pm or so but I'll see if I can get it covered.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #59
Army:
charles's Tacoma Gallery
Hey are any of you running CB's? If so what channel?
Old 10-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #60
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to this meet, Look's like a lot of people are going to show up. 08WhiteTRD, I see that you blacked out your badges, I'm thinking of doing that. Is their a write up on that mod?

Products Discussed in this Thread