Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Arctic Taco MOD Day

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #101
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again Ben for the decals install, they came out very nice. I wish I could stay for you install on your suspension... Thanks Jay for the meet I had a lot of fun.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #102
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTRD View Post
It's Ben but that's okay. The UCA bolt on the driver side was even harder than the other side. Had to remove the battery to get it out. It was also kind of tough getting it back in. There were some fuel lines in the way. Got is finished though. Rides a lot better. Going to finish up the rear tomorrow. I am sure that it will go a lot smoother with the rear. Don't have any pics because it was dark when we finished.
sorry Ben, i am terrible at names.......that fox set up you have looked so sexy tucked up in the passenger side after we were finished putting it in. How did the drivers go for you guys. Just make sure you check the torque again after a few miles on it.. wished we took some pictures so we could post up some shots. I am am thinking next spring we could do a ride towards valdez over a weekend, I know there are some good trails down there, maybe towards kenai maybe, i am going to research some other forums and see what comes of it.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #103
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
sorry Ben, i am terrible at names.......that fox set up you have looked so sexy tucked up in the passenger side after we were finished putting it in. How did the drivers go for you guys. Just make sure you check the torque again after a few miles on it.. wished we took some pictures so we could post up some shots. I am am thinking next spring we could do a ride towards valdez over a weekend, I know there are some good trails down there, maybe towards kenai maybe, i am going to research some other forums and see what comes of it.
The drivers side went pretty good. That UCA bolt was a lot harder to get off. And getting the top plate bolted was kind of tough. Other than that it was pretty good. Put the rear fox shox on today and it went really well. Only took about a hour and a half. Took some pics which I'll try to get on here soon.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #104
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Some pictures from the suspension install.

Here are some from with the rear setup. Put this on Sunday afternoon with help from Ammoguy (Jay).

I will have to take some pics of how the truck sits now too. It is just too cold and wet out to do it.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #105
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
that looks sweet, did you get any lift out of the rear? just curious, I cannot wait until my 5100's wear out so i can pick up some kings or fox's. looking foward to seeing pics of side profile.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:32 PM   #106
AKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Adam
AKtoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great install shots. Those coilovers are full on BadAss! I can't wait to see some side shots of it. I'll make sure to post pics of mine when I get it in November, both before and after the suspension install. It was great to get the Alaska crew together. I am looking forward to doing it again this summer and hitting some trails.

Congrats on a sweet truck!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #107
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I have a travel question for the Alaska crew that I posted here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ka-cruise.html

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 02-24-2011, 03:34 PM   #108
AKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Adam
AKtoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Jim Creek Roundup

I'm resurrecting this thread to get the word out:

Hi guys, I'm headed out to Jim Creek on Sunday w/ a group of mostly Toyota's and a few American made stragglers to play in the snow and have some fun. The more the merrier, so if any of you are free and able to make it, shoot me a PM so we can get in touch. Hope to see you there!

Adam
Old 05-06-2012, 03:41 AM   #109
av8er2012 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 144 AS
Name: Nick
av8er2012's Tacoma Gallery
Hey its an old thread but thought it might be cool to get together for another one of these? That or just meet up for some summer is here trailing? Anyone?
Old 05-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #110
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
I would be willing to show up
Old 05-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #112
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
We need a trail run some were
Old 05-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #115
av8er2012 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 144 AS
Name: Nick
av8er2012's Tacoma Gallery
hows this weekend sound for a good trail run? idk what your guys schedule is like but i wont be available till after 4pm both sat and sun. but i can always meet up wherever everyones at. what do you guys think?
Old 05-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #117
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
If I get my satoshi installed I might be able to make it out. Lemme know where you guys end up? 3511047
Old 05-19-2012, 01:42 AM   #118
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Get your satoshi on? Hmm, I think I might be available after 4 either day as well. Not 100% sure, but I think so.

Products Discussed in this Thread