LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Arctic Taco MOD Day

Old 09-20-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
Ammo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: AMMO
Ammo guy's Tacoma Gallery
Arctic Taco MOD Day

Announcing the first ever Arctic Taco MOD Day (ATMD). On 9 Oct 08WhiteTRD and myself will be hosting the event. So far on the list we have front suspension, BHLM, hood struts, Maglite MOD, under hood lighting, 2nd row carpeting, and anything else anyone wants to do. Bring your tools and expertise. If you wish to attend this event please let me know.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
Madscone is on a distinguished road
Name: Fel
Madscone's Tacoma Gallery
Is this in Anchorage?
Old 09-21-2010, 12:26 AM   #4
Ammo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of light

This will be in Anchorage
Old 09-21-2010, 02:30 AM   #5
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait for this day to come.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:24 AM   #6
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good count me in!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
i am down with that, gonna see what my schedule is for work.......... i still need to install my coilovers and uca, plus HIDS < i need help with the hids.............
I just put in HIDs and they are alot eayser then they look. All you need is velcro tape to secure the ballasts
Old 09-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo guy View Post
I just put in HIDs and they are alot eayser then they look. All you need is velcro tape to secure the ballasts
probably just like any other vehicle, it was easy in my titan because i just did the lows, not to sure on the silver sleeve for the H4 bulb its small and i used this same bulb for my fogs on the titan. LOL, just found out today that i am not driving up to fairbanks, so the taco is staying home, then on to St. Paul Is. right after so I might not be able to make the Mod day, looks like i am gonna be gone till the middle of Oct. This sucks.!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #9

Quote:
probably just like any other vehicle, it was easy in my titan because i just did the lows, not to sure on the silver sleeve for the H4 bulb its small and i used this same bulb for my fogs on the titan. LOL, just found out today that i am not driving up to fairbanks, so the taco is staying home, then on to St. Paul Is. right after so I might not be able to make the Mod day, looks like i am gonna be gone till the middle of Oct. This sucks.!
I put in Sylvania's with H4 and they fit like a charm. I was questioning the silver sleeve but it worked. Even if you donít make the MOD day and need help let me know.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #10

We are a go for ATMD on the 9th around 9am-ish. So far we have three people attending. As the time nears I will PM you with my address. As of right now we are going to be doing a front suspension, BHLM, hood struts, Maglite MOD, under hood lighting, 2nd row carpeting, and now rear diff breather MOD.

Ammo Guy
08WhiteTRD
AlaskaTacoma
Old 09-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #12

Quote:
sounds like a great time, we need to get together some other time and do some trails, another co-worker has a single cab and we can get some people together it should be fun.

That sounds great. I work with 08WhiteTRD and I know he would be down.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #13
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got my Alaska TRD decals from sockmonkey the other day. Is anyone good with the instillation on it. I was going to have 2ndtonone put it on, but idk if i want to because they were going to charge me $70 for them to be installed.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #14
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaTacoma View Post
I got my Alaska TRD decals from sockmonkey the other day. Is anyone good with the instillation on it. I was going to have 2ndtonone put it on, but idk if i want to because they were going to charge me $70 for them to be installed.
got any pics of those? I would like see those
Old 09-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #17

08White put his on last summer and they look good. if you want to bring them with I'm sure he will help.....But thoses are sick
Old 09-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #18
~AK49~

Thanks guys, I guess I'll bring them to the meet, what all do you need for the mag light mod?
Old 09-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaTacoma View Post
Thanks guys, I guess I'll bring them to the meet, what all do you need for the mag light mod?
There is a thread for it at the below link post #6. It says you need a Maglite mounting bracket, rivets, and a Maglite. I looked all over Anchorage and couldnít find any of the brackets but I was able to find them on sears.com (called sears but they only carry them online) or amazon.com

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/technical-chat/4838-cheap-free-mods.html
Old 09-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #20
~AK49~

What size Maglite would you recommend?