LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

June Anchorage Meet/Greet

Old 05-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #21
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Alright Alaska guys, here's the situation. I leave Kodiak Island on the 5:30 ferry on June 17th. Will be arriving in Homer on the 18th and driving through Anc later on that day. I'm not quite sure how long the drive is gonna take. Where do we wanna meet? I'd like to stop by the Hooters and get a shot glass before I leave so maybe we can do a Hooters meet. Since I'll be on the road, phone is the best way to get ahold of me, PM for details.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:34 AM   #22
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Well thats a no-go, thanks for the PM MQQSE! He suggested Peanut Farm...what do you guys think?
Old 05-26-2011, 11:21 AM   #23
Ak truckin is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
Ak truckin's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there for sure. Id love to meet some ak taco enthuisiests! Homer to anc is about 5 hours driving leisurely with stopping for lunch etc. I'm down for some hooters for sure! Oh peanut farm is good eats! And we can all park in the big lot across the creek. And since. Its right down the road we may aswell hit the bush comp. Too
Old 05-26-2011, 11:22 AM   #24

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak truckin View Post
Ill be there for sure. Id love to meet some ak taco enthuisiests! Homer to anc is about 5 hours driving leisurely with stopping for lunch etc. I'm down for some hooters for sure!
MQQSE sent me a PM about Hooters, it got closed in 2008. I won't be taking it leisurely lol, my stop for lunch I want to be in Anc.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:26 AM   #25
Ak truckin is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
Ak truckin's Tacoma Gallery
So dinner july 18th peanut farm. Deal,
Old 05-26-2011, 11:28 AM   #26

Law Enforcement:
Trying to make it lunch on the 18th, if that works...
Old 05-27-2011, 04:51 AM   #27
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak truckin View Post
So dinner july 18th peanut farm. Deal,
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Trying to make it lunch on the 18th, if that works...
I'm in for lunch / early dinner on 18th. I'll stayed tuned....let me know how things firm up.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #28

Law Enforcement:
So guys, here's the plan: June 18th I'll be entering Anc, dropping my truck off at American Tire on Old Seward Hwy for some tires. While I'm waiting, there will be lunch at Red Robin close by. This will all take place around noon to one so right about everyone's lunch time, but that shouldn't matter cuz its Saturday! MQQSE has given me his cell so I'll be in contact with him. Check this thread for updates!!!! Or get a hold of MQQSE, as during my travels I will not have the most frequent of internet access.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:11 PM   #30

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
i cannot make it, will be out of town at Wainwright, leaving on the 6th of july. I was looking foward to this also...... have fun guys.
6th of July or June?
Old 06-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #32

Law Enforcement:
If you are leaving for Wainwright on the 6th of July you should be good for this as it is in June, unless I misunderstood your post.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #33
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
June 18th

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
If you are leaving for Wainwright on the 6th of July you should be good for this as it is in June, unless I misunderstood your post.
The original thread title has become confusing now...I think originally he thought it'd be in July...but now he's leaving Kodiak in June.

Clear as mud huh?
Old 06-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #34

Law Enforcement:
Thread title change request initiated.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #35

Law Enforcement:
Thread title change request completed. (thanks mjp2)
Old 06-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #36
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #37
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
ok, i thought for sure the title was july, i'm gonna try and make this... i will be down working in kenai. working 6/10's so i might not be able to make it...i'll keep ya'all posted.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:41 AM   #38

Law Enforcement:
I hope more people respond! Come on Alaska guys, I know there's more of you out there!!!
Old 06-03-2011, 12:08 PM   #39
Tmill will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aviator
Name: Tyler
Tmill's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely down to meet up especially since I'm new to the area.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #40

Law Enforcement:
Well that makes 3 of us, possibly 4! Any other AK guys wanna show up?