Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

June Anchorage Meet/Greet

Old 03-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
June Anchorage Meet/Greet

***Please post 28 on page 2***
Old 03-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
charles will become famous soon enough
Army:
Name: Charles
charles's Tacoma Gallery
Me too but I might be traveling during that time too.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #4
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Any other ANC area guys interested? I know its ways off but I figured I'd get a feeler out there!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #5
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I'm down for another meet!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:24 AM   #6

Law Enforcement:
Well it really wouldn't be a mod meet or anything, just a chance for us Alaska guys to get together and chill!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:54 PM   #7
AKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAKtoyTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Adam
AKtoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
you can most likely count me in. are you interested in going wheeling, or just drinking beer? or drinking beer AND wheeling... ?
Old 03-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #8

Law Enforcement:
More along the lines of eating food, and meeting the ANC area guys. I'm coming thru the area on a road trip on my way to Colorado.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #9
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
More along the lines of eating food, and meeting the ANC area guys. I'm coming thru the area on a road trip on my way to Colorado.
I'm down for a meet and greet. Road trip to CO? Are you PCSing or will it be a round trip?
Old 03-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #10

Law Enforcement:
PCS'ing. I'm going OCS!! Official Civilian Status!
Old 03-20-2011, 04:57 AM   #11
WingNut55 will become famous soon enoughWingNut55 will become famous soon enough
Air Force: Active Duty
Name: Derek
WingNut55's Tacoma Gallery
Few more years before I go OCS. I'll be heading to Elmendorf next January with a brand new Taco, can't wait!!
Old 03-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #12
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down
Old 03-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #13
lamericle is on a distinguished road

Army: Jump master, Pathfinder, Master Breacher, EMT
Name: keagan
lamericle's Tacoma Gallery
count me in. I report to JBER in June
Old 03-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #14
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down to come say hi I'll be in Cooper Landing all summer!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #15

Law Enforcement:
Werd. Some of you Anc guys would be better at picking the place. I'll keep on this thread and let you know when I will be in town...also whats the cheapest place for tires? I'm planning on putting some on in Anc before I drive the rest of the way...
Old 03-26-2011, 04:11 AM   #16
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Werd. Some of you Anc guys would be better at picking the place. I'll keep on this thread and let you know when I will be in town...also whats the cheapest place for tires? I'm planning on putting some on in Anc before I drive the rest of the way...
Depends on what brand you're looking for. You can get pretty good deals on base through AAFES, but don't know if they'll carry what you're looking for. Bought my last set(s) of winter tires from American Tire on 4th. I was very pleased with the price and customer service. Those sets were both Bridgestone Blizzaks; for my truck and the wife's Escape.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:35 AM   #17

Law Enforcement:
So far looking at Khumo KL61 AT's...I was thinking Sears but would like to hear from you Anc guys before I go and drop my cash at some place thats not gonna do a proper job.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:20 AM   #18
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So far looking at Khumo KL61 AT's...I was thinking Sears but would like to hear from you Anc guys before I go and drop my cash at some place thats not gonna do a proper job.
I'll do some checking and ask around...a friend at work just did a ton of research deciding which tires to get for his Tundra. I'll ask him if he came across Khumo when he was researching.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:28 AM   #19
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Bro View Post
I'd be down to come say hi I'll be in Cooper Landing all summer!
Nice! What are you going to be doing? Guide?

I'm down for a meet. We need to set up a wheeling day as well! Maybe Jims Creek or some other good places to go to
Old 05-15-2011, 06:26 PM   #20
slingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Matt
slingshot5r's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to meet