Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

PFD (free money) ideas

Old 08-20-2012, 11:58 AM   #21
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Well depending on how much the PFD is, and how much I save before I get it, I may pick up a full OME kit with 882 coils, dakar springs and the AAL. My coworker is driving the alcan and is coming back in mid October and said he'd pic it up from wheelersoffroad for me. So that'd save me a couple hundred bucks in shipping costs I need to buy myself an early graduation present anyway, so why not with the PFD?
Old 08-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #22
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Well depending on how much the PFD is, and how much I save before I get it, I may pick up a full OME kit with 882 coils, dakar springs and the AAL. My coworker is driving the alcan and is coming back in mid October and said he'd pic it up from wheelersoffroad for me. So that'd save me a couple hundred bucks in shipping costs I need to buy myself an early graduation present anyway, so why not with the PFD?
Hahaha. That's the way to do it!
Old 09-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #23
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
My pops was saying that we're on the last year of a crappy 5 year cycle, so this year may not break 1000...Bummer. But next year is supposed to be better. Oh well, I'm still getting stuff haha.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #24
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I've been hearing it will be around $950 or so. Oh well, that is still $950 I wouldn't have otherwise
Old 09-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #25
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

878!!!!!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #26
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Not bad. not as bad as when i was growing up and a "good year" was $500. haha. Its all based on the market and investments over several years. A few more years and i'm sure we'll get back above $1,000.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #27

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
So tempting to put that toward a lift....soooooo tempting. Or I could take a vacation. I haven't left the state in 6 years so I think it's about time I do that, lol.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #28
Purveyor of Fun

I think as of this year we start onto the upward swing of things since the economy troubles of 5 years ago. Thats what my pops said anyways, something about a 5 year cycle.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #29
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
with how rediculus the price of oil per barrel has been the past 3-4 years, im sure yall will see that increase coming soon.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #30
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
yep from what I can tell this year is the result of the 2008 crash. The market has pretty much steadily gotten better since then, so the next few years should all see higher PFD's. I won't get my first one till next year.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:16 AM   #31
AKTacoParty is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Jake
AKTacoParty's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know where to find out how much the PFD will be for the year? Is it just on the website? If so when do they tell you? Thanks
Old 05-04-2013, 01:45 AM   #32

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKTacoParty View Post
Anybody know where to find out how much the PFD will be for the year? Is it just on the website? If so when do they tell you? Thanks
I believe they announce it toward the end of August or in September sometime.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:46 AM   #33
Purveyor of Fun

Time for this thread again. Find out next week how much free money we're gonna get.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:49 AM   #34
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Haha almost that time!!

Might have to put mine toward new shoes.......in time for winter!. That last wheeling trip really showed just how tired my current tires are
Old 09-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #35
Purveyor of Fun

I've got some dunlops that have served me well for 40k if you'd like them.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #36
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I've got some dunlops that have served me well for 40k if you'd like them.

will ya cut me a deal?

I am thinkin im gonna go new... haha