Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Alaskan truck group

Old 11-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #621
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I just got back from Sutton. Took a spontaneous drive to meet my buddy who was testing out a new shotgun. Ended up exploring quite a bit actually. So much ice in a lot of the places. I also added some more awesome pinstripes, got a freshly cracked windshield, and reinforced my decision on wanting a lift. Also, falling through ice with a foot and a half of water beneath produces an uneasy feeling.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:57 AM   #622
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
That's why I can't feel my feet anymore. Careful out there. Fire walking is cool and all, a d I hated my feet being tickled as much as the next guy. But it sucks always having to worry about em. I need to get back out to sutton soon though. But a new gun is in order first.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:01 AM   #623
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
oh, I meant in my truck haha. But yeah that would be equally shitty. I didn't even know I was on ice. Wind had blown dust all over it and it looked like everything else around it. It ended well, so no biggy.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #624
AKTACO420 will become famous soon enough

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
I see a future meet out at sutton involving some trails and a lot of shooting
Old 11-04-2012, 02:12 AM   #625
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

Army: 176 SIG CO,BTB,1-25 ID
Name: Jahon or Matt... I prefer Matt
jrocthakidd's Tacoma Gallery
I left for work and she called the cops and tried to play the victim
Old 11-04-2012, 02:13 AM   #626
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

Army: 176 SIG CO,BTB,1-25 ID
Name: Jahon or Matt... I prefer Matt
jrocthakidd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Maybe instead of a phone call they now allow 3 posts to your favorite online discussion forum?
Lol
Old 11-04-2012, 02:40 AM   #627
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
So that's what goes on up there
Old 11-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #628
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Jeesh!!! That's messed up! Sorry that happened to you. I believe in truth, though. It's powerful stuff. I'm sure you'll turn out fine
Old 11-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #629
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ditto. Worse comes to worst, you can always use this thread as evidence.

You: 'I told these guys what happened officer, they'll vouch for me'

Officer: 'well as long as you have a voucher..you're free to go.'
Old 11-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #631
Purveyor of Fun

Alright I want at least a paragraph on what the heck happened that morning that you got arrested man. Super curious how this whole thing played out.