Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Craigslist Finds

Old 04-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #41
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It's what all the cool kids are doing. What part of welding to the fame has you worried? The facts it's fairly permanent or the possibility it could mess up the frame or something else?
Old 04-13-2013, 09:28 AM   #42
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Just the chance of it messing up the integrity of the frame. Us first gens are not known for quality frames to begin with haha.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #43
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Lol true. Well if you have them installed at underground performance like a bunch of the the other guys I'm sure it would turn out great. I highly doubt Ben would let someone weld on his truck if they weren't going to do a top notch job.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:39 AM   #44
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
True, and I agree. I don't know, for some reason it makes me nervous haha. And I really have no need for them other than shopping cart defense.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:40 AM   #45
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The frames an important part of the truck.. Haha as of now I don't have a huge need for them either but I'm hoping to put them to good use the summer.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #46
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
As for the frame welding, stick with our original plan to get them put on and it'll be done bya pro.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #47

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah if I bought them I'd for sure go that route. I've got to get some work done to my front end and replace my carrier bearing before I lift and I think $250 would be better spent there. That's all. I should get some tranny work done too but I dunno if I want to do that :S
Old 04-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #48

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey11 View Post
...Still have these? If anyone is willing to buy a set of practically brand new studded tires I could swing it.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #49
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Yep still got them, need them gone and you know you want them so just pull the trigger One time deal I will knock off 25 for ya so $225 and you got em, I am actually loosing $100 doing that but I will for a TW member.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #50

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I think you've got a deal. I'll pm you when I get a chance. Probably wont be till tomorrow night though. Going to Whittier right after work today for the night. Fresh shrimp here I come!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #52
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Why you selling the bike man it's almost time to ride!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #53
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Mountain bike.. It's too small for me. I've wayyyyy outgrown it
Old 04-22-2013, 01:41 AM   #54
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, I didn't look at the add haha I thought it was the rm
Old 04-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #55
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
I think you've got a deal. I'll pm you when I get a chance. Probably wont be till tomorrow night though. Going to Whittier right after work today for the night. Fresh shrimp here I come!

You still want these Mike? Had a guy want to buy them yesterday but didnt want to sell them from out under ya.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:26 AM   #56
You Can't Fix Stupid !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey11 View Post

Bump incase the new guys that just joined are looking for some sliders
Old 04-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #57
Frozen Dude
frozenarcticguy is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Tate
frozenarcticguy's Tacoma Gallery
Just went and checked out the white one today, the guy was awesome and friendly. Was a few inches too long for my short bed but a long bed might work. Also he was going to give it to me for 100 bones

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/pts/3770195863.html
Old 05-04-2013, 12:53 AM   #58
AKTacoParty is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Jake
AKTacoParty's Tacoma Gallery
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/pts/3778651138.html

Haven't checked what it is new, but maybe someone's interested?