Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Craigslist Finds

Old 02-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist Finds

Post up any good deals around Alaska if you know any.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/2831890455.html

Seems decent enough

wd Toyota Tacoma Ext Cab, 5 speed w/Canopy - $7400 (Anchorage)

Date: 2012-02-06, 7:54PM AKST
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

~130k miles.

4-cyl engine, so you can GREAT MILEAGE 20-25Mpg.

I would like to sale nice toyota truck. Toyota Tacoma Extended Cab with 2D, Canopy, 5 speed tranny. 96 year.
4wd hi, 4wd low and 2wd options.
Manual windows and locks, cruise control, bed-liner, etc...

It Has Pioneer CD/DVD player with amp and subwoofer (over $1000)
Great Allseason Tires, Clean windshield.
Clean title, no body damages.
No mechanical/other problems, everything works.

Very nice & reliable truck

Please call at 3 5 0. 4 0. 7 5

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Old 02-14-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
AK SnowroxKT

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/pts/2850650655.html

Total Chaos LT kit for sale
Old 02-17-2012, 12:20 AM   #4
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowroxKT View Post
I keep seeing that. Man, I'd be all over those if I wasn't getting married in April. I see a guy has his stock shocks/coils and uca's from his 2010 too. There's definitely a few things I'd be interested in. I have my stock exhaust and a pair of shocks and an older part for my '99 I never installed. Think I need to drop te prices down.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #7
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/3472032232.html
Old 12-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #8
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Soooooo......you getting it?
Old 12-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #9
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

I really want an 01-04 but that seems like too good of a deal to pass up. I hit the guy up he says he thinks he already has it sold but we shall see. I have enough put back I could grab that one and just sell mine when I get back from leave.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:52 AM   #10
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's really low miles for that year. What mods does it have beside the armor and wheels?
Old 12-12-2012, 01:07 AM   #11

Couldn't tell ya. Our conversation went like this. Hey man is the taco still for sale and is it 5 speed? It's 5 speed and I think I already have it sold. Alright if it falls through let me know I'm interested. K. Haha that's all there was to it. I think the wheels are factory yota wheels though jus painted black. I think it's a 4runner wheel.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:51 AM   #12
Purveyor of Fun

Ah gotcha yeah it does look like it. I wonder if my dad bought it haha he's always on top of the local Craigslist for tacos.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #13
Purveyor of Fun

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/3470363561.html

Looks like a good deal
Old 12-13-2012, 01:07 AM   #14

That's only a little over 1k more than that guy wants for the 04 with 90k
Old 12-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #15
Purveyor of Fun

sooooooo. you're going to get it?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #16

Haha I don't do autotragics
Old 12-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #17
Purveyor of Fun

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/pts/3483347840.html

Sweet deal on a black canopy. I'm guessing short bed for a 2nd gen.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:00 AM   #18
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Is a great deal for sure, has to be for long bed if it came off an Ex cab though. Smokin deal though if its in good shape.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #19
Purveyor of Fun

Oh thats true. Good call. Would that fit yours jeremy?
Old 12-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #20
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
I am almost sure the 1st gens are a little different but for that price I would be looking into it if I already didnt have one I know that. In the lower 48 you get find them for under $800 or so.