Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Alaska Trail/Day Drives

Old 07-15-2012, 12:05 AM   #41
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
How'd it go?
Old 07-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #42
ruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Russ
ruslanus's Tacoma Gallery
we had fun, I'm uploading some pictures right now
Old 07-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #43
ruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Here are a few pictures from the Hatcher Pass drive

Old 07-15-2012, 07:08 PM   #44

Marines:
I'm also working on the videos
Old 07-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #45

Marines:
http://youtu.be/EbBrpNPwb1s
Old 07-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #46

Marines:
http://youtu.be/fzM1U__sIDM
Old 07-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #47
Carhart101 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE RANGER
Carhart101's Tacoma Gallery
yeah we had a lot of fun! whish more of you could have come!
Attached Thumbnails
Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1876.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1884.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1886.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1894.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1907.jpg  

Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1891.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1896.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1908.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1909.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1911.jpg  

Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1924.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1935.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1940.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1941.jpg   Alaska Trail/Day Drives-img_1975.jpg  

Old 07-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #48
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
So, did you guys head up to Hatcher's? My sisters wedding in Big Lake turned out amazing! Not a drop of rain.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:28 PM   #49
Oldie but a Goodie

Oops. Weird. Your posts weren't there until after I asked. Dang, I'm jealous! Next time you guys go, I'll make it work!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #50

Marines:
Yeah, it was a great weather out there too. Glad we were out there to enjoy it. Where are we going next?
Old 07-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #51
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You guys should seriously jump in this group buy, it's going to be amazing. If you want details pm me. It's gonna be the end of august for sure it looks like.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:50 PM   #52
bfoxglove is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
bfoxglove's Tacoma Gallery
dang! I just missed this trip! my girlfriend and I just got our Tacoma in February and we've been looking for a trip like this! I work up at red dog mine so I'm home for a week and at work for two. maybe we can set up another trip in September?
Old 07-17-2012, 11:25 PM   #53

Marines:
yeah, we could do another trail day. I actually just moved to Alaska a few months back, I don't know any places around here. Any suggestions?
Old 07-18-2012, 07:24 AM   #54
Purveyor of Fun

Sutton!
Old 07-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #55
Carhart101 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE RANGER
Carhart101's Tacoma Gallery
never been in the summer
Old 07-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #57

Marines:
Not that far from where I live, I'd check it out
Old 07-27-2012, 09:51 PM   #59

Marines:
well, lets plan ahead and set a day and see how many can make it
Old 08-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #60
Oldie but a Goodie

I've got weddings two weekends in a row, plus a camping trip around the 17th. I'll probably be more open towards the end of the month.