Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Good local shop for ARB products

Old 06-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Good local shop for ARB products

I'm looking to buy a full OME suspension kit for my first gen and want to know of a good local shop that can get it up here for a reasonable price. I can get the full kit with new leaf packs from toytec shipped up here for around about $300.

Do any of you guys know of a place that can get it up here cheaper than that? I plan on installing it all myself, so I feel like the shops are charging me more for shipping because they won't be installing it...
Old 06-21-2012, 08:42 AM   #2
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 06-23-2012, 02:22 AM   #3
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Im not sure, but I can't imagine it being much less than you just buyIng on-line. I had underground order me my ready lift, and they basically just ordered it straight off the website with my card info. Pretty much the same thing.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #4

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Good to know. I may just order online then.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Custom trucks can get their stuff, not sure of its a better deal but worth checking.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:59 AM   #6
madeinalaska is on a distinguished road
Navy: lowly lowly cook
madeinalaska's Tacoma Gallery
Anywhere in town is gonna charge you a mark-up. If you have time to kill, go get quotes from the shops in town (underground, custom truck, MGM) then go do some research online. On most things (pretty much everything by HID headlights) they dont order it in bulk, so you just end up paying what you would online plus their handling mark-up.

Be careful ordering online, too. Some places have good shipping charges, so hurt you like a sandpaper condom. Research research research. Especially if it's something that isn't detrimental to the everyday operation of the truck.