Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Anchorage members (paint shop)

Old 06-22-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
slingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Matt
slingshot5r's Tacoma Gallery
Anchorage members (paint shop)

Does anyone know of any good shops in the Anchorage area I can take to get the truck re-painted? Thanks.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
akhermit is on a distinguished road

Army: Prior Service
Name: Steve
akhermit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot5r View Post
Does anyone know of any good shops in the Anchorage area I can take to get the truck re-painted? Thanks.
There are many. The dealer body shops are general pretty good. Big O's used to be the best in town in the 80's, but not sure if they still do painting or not. If not, I would get their recommendation of who to use.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
If you want it done right, it'll cost you. And it depends on if you're just repainting to stock color or not, there's a lot of variables in what you're asking. If you just want the highest quality paint job and to have it done right by someone who is going to baby your truck, take it to Markel's. Best in town IMO. He doesn't let anything go out the door that isn't absolutely perfect. He's also a tacoma enthusiast, which helps. He quoted me 10k to paint my truck orange from white, haha after he said he would never do it. I used to work for him so he and I have a pretty good standing relationship. Stand-up guy.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
slingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Matt
slingshot5r's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to run and check it out tomorrow. Thanks!