Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

907 Monthly tAKoma meets!

Old 04-23-2013, 01:50 AM   #2241
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Nice! I had no idea wheeling was going to be involved tonight.
I don't think anyone did . It just somehow happened!
Old 04-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #2242
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
Hey it was nice meeting everyone! It was really cool being able to go out a wheel a bit, although it just makes me want to dump a lot more money into my truck haha.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #2243
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I'm super mad I missed it now lol stupid responsibilities haha
Old 04-23-2013, 06:27 PM   #2244
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Charles, cmon. You didn't need our help for that.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #2245
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
Man, I'm super mad I missed it now lol stupid responsibilities haha
Me too!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #2246
bass mechanic!
akbass907 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: tj
akbass907's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. I come on here to look when the next meet is and find out I missed it. By not even a day! How irritating! But something good came out of tonight, I got all the LEDs and paint to change my cluster lights, I'm doing blue LEDs behind the dash to replace the green crap in there now, and I am taking off my needles in the cluster and getting the orange ish paint off them and changing it to red. Should look good with my white dashes also I'm changing the key hole indicator light and the shifter light below my auto shifter! Go to "superbrightleds.com" it takes 4 194leds for dash, and 1 74 led for key hole, and 2 74leds for shifter. Make sure toget the 360degree LEDs or you will have bright spots in the dash. And for the needles just carefully take them off, carefully scrape the paint off the back of them (I used a pocket knife) and put a very very thin layer of you're color paint you want, I'm using neon red. So even in the day it will glow red. I will post a picture when I finish it!
Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 AM   #2247
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ignition light....do want.... Thatll look good man!
Old 04-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #2248
bass mechanic!
akbass907 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: tj
akbass907's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I hope so. Going to be working on it this weekend more, and just got my first paycheck from my new job so my tranny will finally be fixed. Ill be able to offroad with y'all more this summer. Next paycheck is going into some light bars and a winch. We need a big meet set up for some offroading at ruby lake/kings river, or buffalo mine.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #2251
Purveyor of Fun

Nick and I were talking and we're thinking of another palmer/wasilla meet? Hows saturdays work for peeps this month?
Old 05-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #2252
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Works for me. Mountains closed so I don't work weekends right now
Old 05-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #2253
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Usualllyyyy good.

Would this meet involve some wheelin?
Old 05-02-2013, 11:04 PM   #2254
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
If it were on the 18th or the 25th I might be able to make it
Old 05-02-2013, 11:12 PM   #2255
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'll be busy through the end of the month. At least through the 19th anyway. Then the following weekend I plan on doing my suspension so I probably won't be mobile.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:56 PM   #2256
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Name: Luke
Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good for the 25th.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #2258
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Whoop for Saturday finally some love for the second shift guy haha
Old 05-03-2013, 10:01 AM   #2259
Purveyor of Fun

Lets do the 25th, palmeranians, where should we meet? And sutton again? Or is there somewhere else we can go
Old 05-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #2260
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Lets do the 25th, palmeranians, where should we meet? And sutton again? Or is there somewhere else we can go

aww summer, im gonna be gone that weekend