Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

907 Monthly tAKoma meets!

Old 05-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #2421
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you have a regular 14mm open ended or box wrench for the top three bolts on the struts. I could get a socket on the back two because of the fender wall.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:52 AM   #2422
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I should have one in my kit but I'll check before I start on anything. Oh, I better start soaking it all in PB blaster soon too. I bought it but left it on my back seat and forgot about it lol.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:55 AM   #2423
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah might not be a bad idea. All my old stuff came off fairly easy since one of the previous owners has replaced it all at some point.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #2425
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind. Found the 25th idea. I'll be camping with the family. Possibility we'll be at Sutton, so keep an eye out for me if anyone ends up that-a-ways.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #2426
AK BWAYNE
Taco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 213 SWS Security Forces
Name: John
Taco7000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
John and i are swapping our leaf packs tomorrow evening if you are seriously considering the rest of his set up
New prices on the rest of my gear: Icon adjust. C/O, Camburg UCAs, 5100s (rear) and now an AAL set up all for $1300, FXR Retro's $275, BAMF Sliders $230, Warn XD9000 $450. PM text/call if your interested in anything.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #2429
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Unreal dude. Need to get another focal amp for the speakers, but its buts as is. I honestly cant imagine that the speakers are underpowered but I guess they are haha.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:53 AM   #2430
bass mechanic!
akbass907 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: tj
akbass907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Unreal dude. Need to get another focal amp for the speakers, but its buts as is. I honestly cant imagine that the speakers are underpowered but I guess they are haha.
Very nice dude, did you get a new alternator with it? That looked like some quality work they did, I have 2500$ into my system including battery's and high output alternator. When we meet up for the next meet I want a demo
Old 05-25-2013, 03:26 AM   #2431
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Done. I spent thw night recovering my armrests (finally). I need to save my pennies and get some sound deadener though. Thing rattles like a mother haha. I think the alternator I have will be plenty for now at least, I was looking into some high outputs the other day, but we'll see. Dual batteries will be coming this year as funds allow. That'll help I'm sure. I'm going to try and wrap my whole center console at some point in the neoprene from my seats. I think it'd look sweet.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #2432
Teach me!
AKHunter is on a distinguished road

Marines: Cpl
Name: Bret
AKHunter's Tacoma Gallery
Any word on a June meet? I'd love to get out and hit another trail
Old 05-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #2433
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Name: Luke
Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
Went out to Sutton a few nights ago. It was pretty nice. Went to the mine and to Coyote Lake. I didn't take the long trail to the correctional center though. Didn't have anyone to recover me.

If anyone does want to go out there, I'm pretty free for a while. You will pinstripe the shit out of your truck right now though.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:12 AM   #2435
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking to do something tomorrow. Sutton?
Old 05-31-2013, 01:16 AM   #2437

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be camping overnight if I go. So I'd be there Saturday as well. Unless I choose somewhere else.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #2438
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Lets proposeeee the 22 or 29 of june meet up in sutton area? I need to do some work on my rig before i do too much with it. (16 is fathers day)

Speaking of, if anyone is bored on saturday i will be doing my 90k maintenance and idler pullies. Text me if you wanna help. If only to make sure i don't like, ya know, drop my truck on myself or something dumb . Ill probably have some beer to share
Old 05-31-2013, 12:05 PM   #2439
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody going to the Alaska 4x4 meet and greet Father's Day weekend?
Old 05-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #2440
Yosefa is on a distinguished road

Yosefa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
Anybody going to the Alaska 4x4 meet and greet Father's Day weekend?
I'm finally back in town. Where's that gonna be at?