Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

907 Monthly tAKoma meets!

Old 07-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #2521
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Wherever! Red robin is good. Or obradys. I would try somewhere somewhat central in town to be as acessible as possible for everyone. Just my .02. .
Old 07-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #2522
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Good call. If Mooses tooth wasn't so picky about groups that'd be great again.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #2523
Sturmtruppen
trb671 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
trb671's Tacoma Gallery
You guys ever try Downtown Grill? it's somewhat central and good food.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #2524
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Never even heard of it. Address?
Old 07-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #2525
Sturmtruppen
trb671 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
trb671's Tacoma Gallery
802 Gambell St Anchorage, AK 99501

It used to be a car dealership.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #2526
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
The winch my buddy got is going on this, we got the axles where they needed to be this weekend.
That's Deric's right? I was reading his build thread for his Durango and saw his yota, thought I recognized it from the snow run. Then saw he was building this now.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #2527
joshcuerdo is on a distinguished road

joshcuerdo's Tacoma Gallery
whats up everyone. new to the fourm and to the whole tacoma world. looking to meet up with other enthusists! next sunday the 14th is the date everyone is referring to right?
Old 07-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #2528
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshcuerdo View Post
whats up everyone. new to the fourm and to the whole tacoma world. looking to meet up with other enthusists! next sunday the 14th is the date everyone is referring to right?

Haha, well you have come to the right place! and yes
Old 07-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #2529
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
That's Deric's right? I was reading his build thread for his Durango and saw his yota, thought I recognized it from the snow run. Then saw he was building this now.
Yeah, that Durango is sweet! He built this so he could go with his in laws on their side by sides and not be 'that guy with the giant truck'
Old 07-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #2530
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Because this one is so small and all haha must be nice! I saw he has a sweet fox body stang too
Old 07-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #2531
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Hey guys, this is a thread devoted to us Alaskans gettin together at least once a month over food and beverages. It's from these meetings that things will come from like trail runs, mod days, barbecues, and all the other fun things we watch our lower 48 brethren enjoy. I will edit this same post with the newest information about the current months details.

Red Robin on Dimond at 6:30 Sunday 7/14/13!

Updated op!
Old 07-10-2013, 05:35 PM   #2533
AFtweed87 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: michael
AFtweed87's Tacoma Gallery
count me in!!!!! finally get to come to a meet!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #2534
MSully is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Sully
MSully's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys any plans for some wheelin after the meet? Also I was trying to figure out if Hatcher Pass is anything worth while. I have heard of folks heading out there and im looking for something new. If there is good wheelin out there does anybody know how to get up there? Having problems figuring out if there is even a trail out there.

Thanks!
Old 07-10-2013, 10:07 PM   #2535
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it, my schedule for the second job hasn't come out yet...it'll be out friday or so.

Also, we should do a mod day sometime this month or next month! I just received my OME 3" kit but still waiting on the Dakar's for next week. Then I got a brute force fab front plate bumper/sliders and possibly a high clearance rear bumper coming in the end of this month or sometime next month!! Shall be fun .
Old 07-10-2013, 10:27 PM   #2536
Purveyor of Fun

I love this crew.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:52 PM   #2537
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Name: Luke
Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSully View Post
Hey guys any plans for some wheelin after the meet? Also I was trying to figure out if Hatcher Pass is anything worth while. I have heard of folks heading out there and im looking for something new. If there is good wheelin out there does anybody know how to get up there? Having problems figuring out if there is even a trail out there.

Thanks!
There are trails on the Willow side of Hatcher's Pass. But if you haven't done it, you should drive through the pass at least once. Beautiful drive.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:23 PM   #2538
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
There's a couple mining roads you can drive up. Nothing too long/challenging, but at the end of one you can do a short hike up to a lake that has an awesome view looking down multiple valleys.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:57 PM   #2539
I love snow!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSully View Post

Thanks!
I might be willin to head up that way depending on how late we go at dinner
Old 07-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #2540
Purveyor of Fun

That'd be fun, at this point I don't trust my tires at all. I've got a big ol gash in the tread on my driver front. Trying to take it easy before all the upgrades.