LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

907 Monthly tAKoma meets!

Old 08-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #2801
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
How many times did I ask you hahahaha. There'll be another group buy for us. Just gotta get you all interested and find a time you wanna drop some coin on these things. And I will do it. Oh yes, I will. Muahahahaha!
Old 08-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #2802
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
How many times did I ask you hahahaha
I lost count
Old 08-18-2013, 11:41 PM   #2803
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol, it's all good mike, you can redeem yourself by buying my tent for now lol.

Just kidding. Unless you want it. Then I'm dead serious. *icy stare*
Old 08-18-2013, 11:48 PM   #2804
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Lol, it's all good mike, you can redeem yourself by buying my tent for now lol.

Just kidding. Unless you want it. Then I'm dead serious. *icy stare*
Haha nope I don't want it. I mean, I want it. But I don't need it....

Anyway, know of a good spray to use on my rain fly? It's not shedding water like it used to. I have tons of 303 fabric guard which works awesome on canvas and other stuff, just never used it on a tent before.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #2805
Purveyor of Fun

Trying to think if I have any left. Used it to waterproof my old bivy sack. I'll look, can't remember the name. Got it at REI though.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #2806
AK LED Guy
Syntonization is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: FF1 Rescue Tech (did 4 years, and changed careers)
Name: Jeremiah
Syntonization's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Haha nope I don't want it. I mean, I want it. But I don't need it....

Anyway, know of a good spray to use on my rain fly? It's not shedding water like it used to. I have tons of 303 fabric guard which works awesome on canvas and other stuff, just never used it on a tent before.
I've always had great performance out of the Nikwax products. Depending on your fabric type, they have some great spray on, or wash in, products.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #2807
Purveyor of Fun

That's what it was! I second Jeremiah's opinion based on my experience as well.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #2808

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Alright I'll look into it. Thanks.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:21 AM   #2809
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntonization View Post
I've always had great performance out of the Nikwax products. Depending on your fabric type, they have some great spray on, or wash in, products.
I just did (i mean last night just did) the wash in treatment on my rain jacket and today i was nice and dry .

With my one whole day of use i fully support this product
Old 08-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #2810
423 TACO is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody wanna do a mini meet at the fair this weekend?
Old 08-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #2811
Purveyor of Fun

Uhhh like at my house? Isn't the mod day the 25th?
Old 08-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #2812
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
Anybody wanna do a mini meet at the fair this weekend?

Maybe sunday if my hiking plans get rained out! lookin like good weather though!
Old 08-22-2013, 05:58 PM   #2813

My bad Ben I forgot about that haha. I'm gonna head out there Saturday morning and camp that night. Probably get soaking wet but ill have enough beer it shouldn't matter! And I'm not missing the concert for nothin!
Old 08-22-2013, 07:00 PM   #2814
Purveyor of Fun

Wait, so no need for a mod day at my place then?
Old 08-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #2815

Not for me personally. Too bad I can't mod mine into a hotel on wheels like yours for this weekend though haha. I have a few things I'd like to do on mine but this weekend is no good for me. I do have Friday-Monday off next weekend though
Old 08-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #2816
I love snow!

I luckily got my big stuff knocked out last weekend! Don't think ill need a mod day. Cant remember who on here was requesting one....

on another note. I am going to propose Sep 7 or 8 for a wheelin trip to kings river

Also, propose aug 30 for a beer/dinner meet. Maybe 100th after if we can get to it Rumor is the other alaskan female member may be in town then......
Old 08-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #2817
Purveyor of Fun

Okay well we'll hold off on the mod day, probably just see everybody at the fair!
Old 08-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #2818
akwinteraddict is on a distinguished road

Name: Alena
akwinteraddict's Tacoma Gallery
I will be in town! I'm up for a Friday drink or whatever people can do.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #2819
AK LED Guy
Syntonization is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: FF1 Rescue Tech (did 4 years, and changed careers)
Name: Jeremiah
Syntonization's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
I luckily got my big stuff knocked out last weekend! Don't think ill need a mod day. Cant remember who on here was requesting one....

on another note. I am going to propose Sep 7 or 8 for a wheelin trip to kings river

Also, propose aug 30 for a beer/dinner meet. Maybe 100th after if we can get to it Rumor is the other alaskan female member may be in town then......
I 2nd this proposal on all counts!
Old 08-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #2820
Purveyor of Fun

30ths good for me too

Products Discussed in this Thread