Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

907 Monthly tAKoma meets!

Old 10-19-2012, 01:33 AM   #21
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I know there's other AK dude's on here, I did a small meet with 2 of them when I left Kodiak.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:36 AM   #22
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trb671 View Post
Hey everyone! I'm new to tw and would be interested in the meet.
Hey dude! Another fellow stormtrooper, I like it. Haha this meet is encouragement to get my truck cleaned up and projects finished.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:53 AM   #24
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
Gaaaah!!! So many second gens, i feel outnumbered lol
Welcome to the club haha Just be glad our trucks aren't made of plastic

oh and thanks for the offered help guys. I'll be sure to hit this thread up when I need a hand. I could have gone with eibach/5100s and an AAL, but ultimately I'm holding out for a full OME setup with dakars and their AAL.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:58 AM   #25
Sturmtruppen
trb671 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
trb671's Tacoma Gallery
Will do. Looking forward for the trail runs and mod days.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:01 AM   #26
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are you Jeremiah's buddy?
Old 10-19-2012, 02:24 AM   #27
Sturmtruppen

trb671's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I don't know a Jeremiah.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:52 AM   #28
Purveyor of Fun

No worries, you will soon enough he sent me some pics of a white 2012 with the bhlm done.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #29
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
I like Tacomas. I like Pizza and Beer. I also kind of like you guys. So, as long as i dont have a Hockey game, Im in. I keep forgetting to consult the game schedule. So, Count Russ as a 50/50. Just so you are all aware, i enjoy AK White and Summer Ales. That is all for now. Ben, I TOO enjoy the thread title also as well too!
Old 10-19-2012, 03:40 PM   #30
Purveyor of Fun

Anybody with some art skills wanna make us up a logo?
Old 10-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #31
Sturmtruppen

trb671's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to give it a try. Takoma right?
Old 10-19-2012, 11:07 PM   #32
Purveyor of Fun

Yeah, I think you need to keep it all lower case so like tAKoma so the ak stands out. A 907 in front of it wouldn't hurt either. 907 tAKoma, what do you guys think? I'd say just play with it and see what you get. I've dealt with autotats a few times here in town as well. Tat guys really good at this stuff. He makes the stickers we all see rolling around town that actually have the letters AK making up the outline of the state. I see a lot of camo ones.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:09 PM   #33
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
I like the idea and would sport one of the decals
Old 10-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #34
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKTACO420 View Post
I like the idea and would sport one of the decals

x2
Old 10-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #35
Purveyor of Fun

Well I know I would.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:12 AM   #37
Sturmtruppen

trb671's Tacoma Gallery
What do you guys think of this?
Attached Thumbnails
907 Monthly tAKoma meets!-takoma-3.jpg  
Old 10-21-2012, 05:06 AM   #38
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
I like that one its pretty original
Old 10-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #39
Oldie but a Goodie

OH!!! Ya, that's pretty cool! I'd say I'm not a fan of stickers that say "907" AND "AK" or "Alaska" in the same breath. I find it redundant. BUT, that said, I REALLY dig the "tAKoma" concept, and that Artwork looks pretty damn cool!! I'll rock one for Sure.

Also, looks like my Hockey game on the 7th is at 9:30, so count me in for beer and pizza. I'll just have to duck out.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #40
Oldie but a Goodie

By the way, is this just us guys meeting up? Or are our wives/girlfriends invited as well?