Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

907 Monthly tAKoma meets!

Old 10-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #41
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
By the way, is this just us guys meeting up? Or are our wives/girlfriends invited as well?

I was going to ask the same thing but then I just said F-it and gonna leave the coin slot at home.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #42
Sturmtruppen
trb671 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
trb671's Tacoma Gallery
Was anyone else interested in designing a decal for tAKoma?
Old 10-21-2012, 03:37 PM   #43
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
By the way, is this just us guys meeting up? Or are our wives/girlfriends invited as well?
I'm not sure man, what do we think? I don't get guys nights all that often so I think I was kinda hoping for that.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #44
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. That works for me. I don't get many either. It's just that my wife always comes to watch the games, but she can get a ride with her mother or something. I'll leave her at home.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #45
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trb671 View Post
Was anyone else interested in designing a decal for tAKoma?
Im absolute CRAP at art stuff.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #46
Sturmtruppen

trb671's Tacoma Gallery
haha alright. ill go to a vinyl place and get some made up.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:18 PM   #48
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
haha alright. ill go to a vinyl place and get some made up.
It is super cool. Lets get at least a few options though before we're sold. Again, not at all saying that's a bad option but it is our first try. Lets keep at it, I'll work on it from my end too! I think verging that idea with the AK logo I described earlier would be sick.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #49
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
It is super cool. Lets get at least a few options though before we're sold. Again, not at all saying that's a bad option but it is our first try. Lets keep at it, I'll work on it from my end too! I think verging that idea with the AK logo I described earlier would be sick.
That was the same idea i had as well. instead of a solid black alaska, use the one thats an outline of the state plus has the "AK" worked into it as well. Id design it myself but my art skills are limited to spray painting truck badges and thats about it.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:39 PM   #50
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I have someone on it right now. Should have a few prototypes within a few days hopefully.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:40 PM   #51
Purveyor of Fun

Nice! I'll call autotats tomorrow.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #52
Purveyor of Fun

Just got off the phone with Dan green of greentreefab, he might be able to join us for our meet and he's definitely going to spread the word. Success!
Old 10-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #53
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
Dan and my friend Thomas are the ones I got the idea for Moose's tooth to hang out at. They are very knowledgeable.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #54
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKTACO420 View Post
Dan and my friend Thomas are the ones I got the idea for Moose's tooth to hang out at. They are very knowledgeable.
Cant go wrong with the tooth only been here a couple weeks and I think I am addicted to it already, amazing pizza !
Old 10-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #55
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

I agree and there beer is good
Old 10-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #56
Sturmtruppen

trb671's Tacoma Gallery
Ak worked into it.
Attached Thumbnails
907 Monthly tAKoma meets!-takoma5.jpg  
Old 10-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #57
You Can't Fix Stupid !

Thumbs up

Quote:
Ak worked into it.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #58

The Ak looks kinda funny I like the first one.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #59
toyotaT32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
toyotaT32's Tacoma Gallery
I've never been to the Mooses tooth so it'll be interesting lol
Old 10-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #60
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Name: Luke
Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
No credit to me. Stole trb671's design and played with it. I think white cutout text might look good on our tented rear windows.