Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

907 Monthly tAKoma meets!

Old 10-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
907 Monthly tAKoma meets!

Hey guys, this is a thread devoted to us Alaskans gettin together at least once a month over food and beverages. It's from these meetings that things will come from like trail runs, mod days, barbecues, and all the other fun things we watch our lower 48 brethren enjoy. I will edit this same post with the newest information about the current months details.

SATURDAY JUNE 7TH AT BENBACHER's HOUSE. TEXT ME FOR DIRECTIONS. WE'LL BE PUTTING BUMPERS ON, PAINTING, WIRING, BBQING, ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. STARTS AT 11AM AND GOES TIL TRUCKS LEAVE!
Old 10-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1. Benbacher
2. Miah
2v.1 Nick
Old 10-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #3
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could go I hate being in Seward
Old 10-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #4
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Don't worry, I'm sure the group can manage to divvy up your share of the beer and pizza
Old 10-15-2012, 08:19 AM   #5
Purveyor of Fun

Lol, if you're done in November then you should only miss this one yeah?
Old 10-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Yea I will probably miss only this one. I know there's got to be more people that wanna go because the last time we did this we had about 6 or 7 people and I don't see them in either of these threads.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:11 AM   #7
Purveyor of Fun

Yeah, we've still got some time. It'll build interest. I bet Russell will come out and play too.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #8
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=benbacher;5837065]Confirmed peeps

I'm in...

1. Ben Bacher
2. Nick
3. ToyotaT32
4. ffirg
5. Smokey11
Old 10-16-2012, 05:56 AM   #9
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in when I get back, im TDY right now until late november
Old 10-18-2012, 12:42 AM   #10
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Name: Luke
Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. I should be off the work by then. If I'm not I'll post here.

1. Ben Bacher
2. Nick
3. ToyotaT32
4. ffirg
5. Smokey11
6. Natidog
Old 10-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #11
Purveyor of Fun

Two more potentials from syntonization and a friend of his. Lets get some more folks!
Old 10-18-2012, 11:12 PM   #12
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I could probably get a buddy that wishes he had a Taco to join, haha. Instead he opted for a 2012 Outback If you see an outback murdered out with a 7' CB antenna and BFG AT's, be sure to first run over his car, then convince him to join.

Also, I'm hoping we can have mod days at some point. I'm gonna need a hand installing whichever lift I end up with hopefully this coming summer.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #13
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
I'm gonna need a hand installing whichever lift I end up with hopefully this coming summer.
In sure you could find a few sets of hands to help out. Im in the process of getting my 5100's and OME 881's installed currently so ill have some firsthand experience doing suspension work on the first gens..
Old 10-18-2012, 11:28 PM   #14
Purveyor of Fun

Definitely. I'd even come just to hold the laptop open to the TW walk throughs. Be glad to help out. No garage for me though
Old 10-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #15
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Definitely. I'd even come just to hold the laptop open to the TW walk throughs. Be glad to help out. No garage for me though
Im in the exact same situation.. no garage, but the laptop is always open to a TW page during truck work

EDIT: props to whoever came up with the group name. I dig it.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:44 PM   #16
Purveyor of Fun

It was a consorted effort
Old 10-18-2012, 11:50 PM   #17
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Well then props to all. Im glad to see the alaska crowd starting to have some get togethers. Too bad that whole legal drinking age puts a damper on the whole eat pizza, drink beer...
Old 10-19-2012, 12:11 AM   #18

I've done some lift installs on Toyota and would be down to help
Old 10-19-2012, 12:16 AM   #19
Sturmtruppen
trb671 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
trb671's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone! I'm new to tw and would be interested in the meet.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:23 AM   #20
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trb671 View Post
Hey everyone! I'm new to tw and would be interested in the meet.
Welcome to TW! Keep an eye on this thread for updates on meets, mod days, and trail runs.