Notices

Looking for Local Leaf Springs for 2nd Gen

Old 10-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #1
Tmill will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aviator
Name: Tyler
Tmill's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Local Leaf Springs for 2nd Gen

Alright Alaskans I threw my quad in the bed for the first time recently and that is when I starting learning about the harsh ride TSB. My truck warranty is gone (I'm driving an 07) so I am looking out locally first to see if anyone has descent stock leaf springs sitting around that they wouldn't mind getting rid of. I know it looks like I missed out recently on the free stuff topic but I figured I would see what is available locally before I choose to eat Ramen noodles to do something about this. Before anyone asks I have no real want to lift the truck either.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #2

Tmill's Tacoma Gallery
And here is a pic of the passenger side leaf without a load. Let me know how this looks compared to what it should. The truck is an 07 with less than 50K and I bought it with about 37k a year and a half ago. Looking for Local Leaf Springs for 2nd Gen-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351142971.357158.jpg
Old 10-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking for a set of the stock leaf springs with the added TSB leaf or just the regular three leaf pack? The TSB pack will lift the rear about 1.5". Good luck with the search!

EDIT: and those leafs are shot!
Old 10-24-2012, 11:35 PM   #4

Tmill's Tacoma Gallery
I just thought about that, I'm looking for the TSB springs so 3/1 not the 2/1 as you see that I have barely hanging on in the pic.

Edit: I will take that 1 1/2" raise as that sounds like how the truck should sit naturally.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:07 AM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Just sold a leaf pack to another member. Sorry bro. Are you coming to TW meet and greet? Cause you should. Check out the sticky thread in our section. We'd love to add another to our numbers.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:37 PM   #6

Tmill's Tacoma Gallery
Would probably come if I wasn't scheduled to be out of town.