Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Alaska BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #2121
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKTACO420 View Post
King crab
Thought so. i may or may not watch to much TV....(at least i watch good tv like history, dicorvery channel. i do watch a lot of others but i try and stay a way from a lot of stuff. like what ever the show about some shore was. idk that name. lol or buck wild.( did watch it once, and i see a lot of shit i have done...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
Maybe...but whatever it is, it sure is delicious in a bath of melted butter!
haha. crap is OK. i have to have it fresh tho so i only get it when i go to the beach. i donít like the store bout 3 day+ old shit.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #2122
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap! I leave to tint the gf's windows for a few hours and when i come back, there been a guest appearance by a mod! i missed alot haha
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #2123
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you pick up your tint?
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #2124
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
Holy crap! I leave to tint the gf's windows for a few hours and when i come back, there been a guest appearance by a mod! i missed alot haha
go to the official tn thread and you will see why.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #2125
Stormtrooper Corps

An interesting way to spend an evening.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #2126
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I was in there for about 15 minutes at the very beggining. Came back and there was seven new pages!

I got the tint on ebay. Full precut set for $27. I also have it on my truck and its held up for over a year with no fading at all.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #2127
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
What the hell did you guys do to those poor Tennessee folk? I just saw how many pages of banter you have going haha. Nice work.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #2128
Stormtrooper Corps

Do you by chance remember who the manufacturer was?
Old 02-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #2129
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The seller is tint-pro. You can mix and match shades, plus free shipping
Old 02-01-2013, 10:20 PM   #2130

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
What the hell did you guys do to those poor Tennessee folk? I just saw how many pages of banter you have going haha. Nice work.
BEN started IT ALL! lol. i thought it was pretty damn funny.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:24 PM   #2131
Stormtrooper Corps

So much for not naming names...
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #2132

Quote:
So much for not naming names...
ehh. i think itís pretty clear who from AK posted first. i think most of you played a roll in it. i came in and was like WTF and started lmao. i see a few tn members got kinda mad. than one cali member said it was my fault.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #2133
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
ehh. i think itís pretty clear who from AK posted first. i think most of you played a roll in it. i came in and was like WTF and started lmao. i see a few tn members got kinda mad. than one cali member said it was my fault.
it was (partly mine to
Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #2134
Stormtrooper Corps

^ This.

I found it hilarious that someone felt the need to correct the TN jokes.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #2135

Quote:
^ This.

I found it hilarious that someone felt the need to correct the TN jokes.
well they were wrong. but a long shot. now if they where some what true which most where just way off. i would not have corrected them.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #2136

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
it was (partly mine to
BS! how? i have been in here for a month or more, and it just happen someone i wont say their name agin comes in the tn thread and trolls. thats not my fault!! YOU all YOUR fault you the one thread jacking and bombing in other states. you in the TN thread than the AK thread than back in the TN thread. and not even from either state! at least iím from TN and live here.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #2137
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you by chance remember who the manufacturer was?
Haha nice sig. You forgot a word though.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #2138
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
BS! how? i have been in here for a month or more, and it just happen someone i wont say their name agin comes in the tn thread and trolls. thats not my fault!! YOU all YOUR fault you the one thread jacking and bombing in other states. you in the TN thread than the AK thread than back in the TN thread. and not even from either state! at least iím from TN and live here.
i took part of the blame (see above)
Old 02-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #2139

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Haha nice sig. You forgot a word though.
x2. i like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
i took part of the blame (see above)
i know. i saw it.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #2140
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
It was an effort to show how someone with no relevant regional discussion can really be a detriment to a thread. Yes, those are subtle hints gentlemen. And just because you've been here a month doesn't make you part of the ak bs thread. We earned our place here through frostbite and harsh winters. You get some of that then you can hang.

Products Discussed in this Thread