Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Alaska BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 08:45 PM   #3521
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
it may or may not be happening
Oh crap, I'm scrambling for my wallet now! Lift, tires, bumpers, sliders, and a winch on the way! Gotta have my truck looking the best if it will be in a show...

Old 04-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #3522
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to my world hahaha! When I talked to clay he said it was for sure a possibility.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #3523
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Ben your a beast! So many connections lol
Old 04-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #3524
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #3525
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna be on tv! Haha
Old 04-25-2013, 01:15 AM   #3526
Purveyor of Fun

Sooooo I'm considering gutting the interior, replacing the carpet, and sound deadening the entire thing as well as plastidipping the remaining gray interior pieces (doors aside) this summer. I'd also be starting and finishing my entire electrical system which would involve a dual battery system and a LOT of lights. Could be a fun group project later this summer

I want to tear into it once, and not have to do it again, ideally.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:48 AM   #3527
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sooooo I'm considering gutting the interior, replacing the carpet, and sound deadening the entire thing as well as plastidipping the remaining gray interior pieces (doors aside) this summer. I'd also be starting and finishing my entire electrical system which would involve a dual battery system and a LOT of lights. Could be a fun group project later this summer

Two batteries??? Holy amperage batman, are you doing a diesel swap??
Old 04-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #3528
Purveyor of Fun

Haha no, just heavy winching along with a lot of other accessories
Old 04-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #3529
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it may or may not be happening

Can we flood an episode with all our tAKomas?
Old 04-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #3530
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

I did this to my T100.

Stripped the interior down to the metal. sound deadening. new (bright blue!) carpet, new seats, new all sorts of shit. I have a build thread over on TN if you are actually interested. It was awesome. I miss that truck

Let me know if you have any questions! Dunno if you have a plan for the carpet yet, but I got mine from here and it was good stuff! And they have lots of options. came pre-moulded for the truck. All I had to do was fit it in and cut some holes where the bolts went

http://www.stockinteriors.com/?gclid...FeeDQgodAU0AFQ
Old 04-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #3531
Purveyor of Fun

Yeah, I found those guys a few weeks ago. Thats what i'll get for sure. Probably get the sound deadener under the carpet just for extra assurance too. I think it'd be a fun group project to tear it apart over a weekend.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #3532
I love snow!

Quote:
Yeah, I found those guys a few weeks ago. Thats what i'll get for sure. Probably get the sound deadener under the carpet just for extra assurance too. I think it'd be a fun group project to tear it apart over a weekend.

Highly recommend them. good price, good quality, and as I recall shipping wasn't half bad either. You can even get orange carpet I did the neon blue and it was sick!!

Would totally be a fun group project. Mine was a solo after work project and took about two weeks half of that was taking the seats to the shop, welding up brackets, getting back to the truck, realizing something didnt fit... back to the shop... etc.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #3533
MadMaxthemudder is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
MadMaxthemudder's Tacoma Gallery
hey, just wondering what you guys use for winch mounts, i like the stock look of my bumper '12 but i would also like to have a winch... i was looking at the gorillaTec bumper mount
http://www.gorillatec.com/index.php/...ch-bumper.html

but i am am wondering what you guys use, thanks
Old 04-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #3534
Purveyor of Fun

Ill be getting a plate bumer and sticking the winch inside it. Ive seen a few winch mounts with the stock bumper, but havent been impressed with any of them.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #3535
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Electric winches? Pffft! I just found an old hand winch. That thing will go anywhere I want it!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #3536
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I use my ARB haha. Does anyone know what Jim's creek looks like? A sloppy mess?
Old 04-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #3537
907Feuerwehr is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: EMT:firefighter
Name: Connor
907Feuerwehr's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys!! I'm brand new to Tacoma world and to the world of Tacomas!!! Only had my truck for about 3 months after trading in my Audi on it. Best decision ever! In love with my truck. Now I have a question for anyone in Ancorage or the surrounding area. Does anyone have a tacoma hood with the scoop, year 2012 or 2013 that they would like to sell or trade for a regular hood?? Please let me know!! Also looking for color matched bumper or grille! Thanks guys (and gals)
Old 04-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #3538
Teach me!
AKHunter is on a distinguished road

Marines: Cpl
Name: Bret
AKHunter's Tacoma Gallery
Hey all, new to the site. Name's Bret. I'm looking to get some Goodyear DuraTracs here in Anchorage and was wondering if anyone would know the best place to go for some is. I have 285/70 R17 BFGoodrich KO's on it now but the tread is at about 30%. I'm pretty sure she's not geared for them so I'm looking to go to 265/70 R17 Duras. Any help is appreciated. I've been talking with Taco7000 (John) about it and will be making some calls to tire shops for prices. Just wondering if anyone preferred one place over another or knows of the cheapest place. Will be looking into Costco for sure.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #3539

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't think Costco sold Goodyear, but I could be wrong. Sams Club does and I thought they had pretty darn good prices the last time I looked.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #3540

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
For some reason I stopped looking at Costco for tires. I was more please with the selection at Sams, but I didn't spend much time looking at Costco honestly. Sams has BFG and Goodyear so I just stuck with them. I'm also gonna get a set of duratracs and that's where I'll most likely be buying.

Products Discussed in this Thread