Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Alaska BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2013, 08:36 AM   #3841
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Oh nice. I didnt see you. Yeah we were slammed all day, it was crazy haha. Yeah the blue sea stuff is awesome. You wouldn't be disappointed, that's for sure.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:30 PM   #3842
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Supposed to be 65 on Friday. Looks like I'll be starting my suspension install then. I think I can do the front alone but if I need a hand with the rear I'll be crying for help on here. So stay tuned, lol.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #3843
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The fronts shouldn't be a pain at all really unless you have to deal with seized bolts. The rear can be tricky with the shackles and stuff
Old 05-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #3844
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Dang I've missed a ton. My iPhone took a dump and I lost my TW app. Been super duper busy anyway though.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #3845
AK BWAYNE
Taco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 213 SWS Security Forces
Name: John
Taco7000's Tacoma Gallery
New prices on the rest of my gear: Icon adjust. C/O, Camburg UCAs, 5100s (rear) and now an AAL set up all for $1300, FXR Retro's $275, BAMF Sliders $230, Warn XD9000 $450. PM text/call if your interested in anything.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:15 PM   #3846
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
:whisper: brute force sliders
Old 05-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #3848
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
The fronts shouldn't be a pain at all really unless you have to deal with seized bolts. The rear can be tricky with the shackles and stuff
Sawzall takes care of seized bolts

Good luck!!
Old 05-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #3849
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #3850
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
No kidding haha. My week has been shit-tastic what about everyone else's? Any memorial weekend plans?
Old 05-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #3851
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
No kidding haha. My week has been shit-tastic what about everyone else's? Any memorial weekend plans?
Old 05-21-2013, 11:59 PM   #3852
Purveyor of Fun

Wifes working, so I'm hangin with the baby. Shes a hoot these days, should be fun.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:00 AM   #3853
Purveyor of Fun

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ason-tent.html

Anyone need a tent?
Old 05-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #3854
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
if I had 500 bucks
Old 05-22-2013, 01:01 AM   #3855
Purveyor of Fun

Its obo, and I'm looking for guns as well.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:38 AM   #3856
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
Im off to washington for the sasquatch music festival .
Old 05-22-2013, 01:43 AM   #3857
Purveyor of Fun

Need a tent?
Old 05-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #3858
Purveyor of Fun

Changed my order to the mt mckinley tent. Only one in AK. Which means i probably have the biggest RTT in AK, which is fun for me.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #3859
Purveyor of Fun

Also ordered the newer versions of my ballasts so that i can submerge them without worry. It also means I can turn my headlights on, which I like
Old 05-22-2013, 06:20 PM   #3860
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
When's that hunt again?

Products Discussed in this Thread