Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Alaska BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2013, 07:07 PM   #4201
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #4202
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
That's right....yeah....let the shame sink in reeeeeeal deep..
Old 06-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #4203
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
No shame here. I'm happy as a clam. I've got a truck I enjoy, and I share my name with a guy that looks to have a sweet truck. There's no shame in that, even though it's a second gen
Old 06-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #4204
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post

I think kapp has been to more meets than you Mike, that might give him precedent in the name choice
Win
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
No shame here. I'm happy as a clam. I've got a truck I enjoy, and I share my name with a guy that looks to have a sweet truck. There's no shame in that, even though it's a second gen
pew pew
Old 06-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #4205
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys, i'm thinking of taking my wife wheelin' a bit in her jeep and was wondering where some easier, relatively close to eagle river locations are. She hasn't gotten to break her new jeep in yet, so i thought it might be something fun to do on our day off. maybe somewhere with a nice view? trying to think of something cute for our anniversary =D
Old 06-27-2013, 12:26 AM   #4206
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not familiar with eagle river trails yet....sorry man. Also, next week I'm ordering everything for my truck. Guess who's excited.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #4207

R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R09ster View Post
hey guys, i'm thinking of taking my wife wheelin' a bit in her jeep and was wondering where some easier, relatively close to eagle river locations are. She hasn't gotten to break her new jeep in yet, so i thought it might be something fun to do on our day off. maybe somewhere with a nice view? trying to think of something cute for our anniversary =D
or anchorage or palmer/wasilla (aka, not a 2 hour drive away from my place)
Old 06-27-2013, 12:31 AM   #4208

R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not familiar with eagle river trails yet....sorry man. Also, next week I'm ordering everything for my truck. Guess who's excited.
btw, jealous.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:38 AM   #4209
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Eklutna would be cool
Old 06-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #4210

R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
can you wheel there ^^^ I've been and the view is awesome (might just go there anyway) but i didn't know of any trails
Old 06-27-2013, 11:42 AM   #4211
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ohhh mannnn. Nice! Can't wait to see the truck after

Quote:

Ummm hatcher's pass has some stuff. Haven't been myself.

John (taco7000) would know the ER trails
Old 06-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #4212
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone been to Petersville area? Im going up there over the 4th with some friends and some dirtbike.... lookin for any information on camping/where to get maps/trails/etc.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:35 PM   #4213
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't but myself and a co worker have been planning to go. Looks pretty sweet from google earth
Old 06-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #4214
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
I haven't but myself and a co worker have been planning to go. Looks pretty sweet from google earth

I have heard it is pretty sweet up that way! when are you guys plannin on goin?
Old 06-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #4215
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have no idea haha one of us always seems to be busy when the other is free
Old 06-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #4216

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man. I haven't been to petersville but I really want to check it out sometime. Hatchers is just an awesome drive. I did it last weekend from willow to Palmer. Going up arch angel road is really cool too. Just uh, don't drive in the small mud hole at the beginning of arch angle road. I hear you can get stuck in it...
Old 06-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #4217
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Oh man. I haven't been to petersville but I really want to check it out sometime. Hatchers is just an awesome drive. I did it last weekend from willow to Palmer. Going up arch angel road is really cool too. Just uh, don't drive in the small mud hole at the beginning of arch angle road. I hear you can get stuck in it...

I've seen you can get stuck in it
Old 06-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #4218
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
can you wheel there ^^^ I've been and the view is awesome (might just go there anyway) but i didn't know of any trails
Oh yeah you can get way back in there!

Ps....

Bumpers- paid
Front suspension- paid
Tents plus awnings - paid
Tires- paid

Edit: winch - paid
Old 06-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #4219
Purveyor of Fun

The theme for the truck is....orange. Might need a new license plate lol
Old 06-27-2013, 05:31 PM   #4220
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The theme for the truck is....orange. Might need a new license plate lol
Gimme the old one

Products Discussed in this Thread