Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Alaska BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2012, 11:05 PM   #41
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys ever seen troll hunter?
Old 11-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #42
AK LED Guy
Syntonization is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: FF1 Rescue Tech (did 4 years, and changed careers)
Name: Jeremiah
Syntonization's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by av8er2012 View Post
Well i have a condo behind credit union one but havent lived there since june. Right now im down by alpenglow elementary waiting on my new house in wasilla to be done and when that happens ill have a nice big garage for us all to do mods in!
Oh sweet, my wife works at Alpenglow. I always see that black 1st gen when I go to her school and wonder who owns it.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #43
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Any of you guys ever seen troll hunter?
hahaha yes. Yes I have. Saw it at the Bear Tooth. It's quite the interesting movie...
Old 11-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #45
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It was pretty good! Definitely entertaining. Glad I watched it. What are you guys all up to this fine night?
Old 11-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #46
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Staying up later than i should because of this damn site. I gotta be up at 5:30.. school..
Old 11-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #47
Purveyor of Fun

Haha lame. UAA, APU?
Old 11-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #49
Purveyor of Fun

Haha nice. I was the first class through there.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:01 AM   #50
Purveyor of Fun

But you live in girdwood? That's a bummer commute to school every morning. Explains 530 though. We were just out there tonight. Jack sprats for the wife and I's 2 year anniversary.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #51
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Haha nice. I was the first class through there.
oh REALLY?! I was the second...
Old 11-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #52
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. The commutes worth it though. I live for the winter so its hard to beat a two minute walk to Alyeska. How was Sprats? I heard they recently redid their menu
Old 11-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #53
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Did either of you guys take classes at the king career center? Im taking welding over there right now and i love it. Half the day at south half the day there. And no homework
Old 11-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #54
Purveyor of Fun

2 years total for me. i did early childhood education, natural resource management, and two semesters of automotive maintenance.

And jack sprats was great, not sure about the menu though as we don't make it out that often. I had scallops and penne, bruschetta, bacon wrapped dates, yam fries, and carrot cake for dessert. We split the scallops and penne and ordered the three appetizers. It was wonderful.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #55
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Who was your teacher for auto? I took that last year

The yam fries are amazing! Or at least i think so
Old 11-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #56
Purveyor of Fun

Mr. Nix
Old 11-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #57
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok same teacher for me. I never could quite figure him out..
Old 11-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #58
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
I took welding for a year and the teachers name was mr.walsh
Old 11-06-2012, 12:16 AM   #59
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah he's still around. He quite the personality i have to say haha

Products Discussed in this Thread