Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Alaska Mod Days!!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #541
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been at a meet yet either so don't feel too bad haha.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:48 PM   #542
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
I bought an led light for my dirt bike and it is a huge difference from my old halogen light. Pics don't do them justice
Old 02-26-2013, 08:12 PM   #543
Frozen Dude
frozenarcticguy is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Tate
frozenarcticguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Then you should stop leaving town
Hahaha I'm working on it
Old 02-26-2013, 10:47 PM   #544
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Ok here are a few pics of the light bar you were wanting.

Baseline picture

Just HIDs

HIDs + LED bar

Just LED bar

a different angle of the LED bar

Old 02-26-2013, 10:48 PM   #545

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really interested in the Trek Light bars though. So whenever you guys get them installed be sure to take pics. I eventually want to add another one or two bars if I can figure out a place to mount them.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:57 PM   #546
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
You should just come to a meet and check them out
Old 02-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #547

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Well of course. But without pics I won't have anything to drool over all night and day until I feed my lighting hunger...
Old 02-26-2013, 11:14 PM   #548
Frozen Dude

EMS:
Thank you for the pics Mike, it really does light up the place
Old 02-27-2013, 12:55 PM   #549
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
sorry, couldn't wait for a mod day.....

And am going to show off now

Old 02-27-2013, 01:54 PM   #550
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Anna. Once my new surround gets here I won't be waiting for a mod day either. I can't stare at parts in my floor I get antsy lol
Old 02-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #551
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
Looks good Anna. Once my new surround gets here I won't be waiting for a mod day either. I can't stare at parts in my floor I get antsy lol

I know!

Once I see them I need to deal with them ASAP usually
Old 02-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #552
Frozen Dude

EMS:
Very ooh la la Anna, just need a light bar now
Old 07-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #553
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome, Anna! You need either a TRD badge, or the old "TOYOTA" badge ;-) I still want the old school one.

I need to do my suspension swap. Anyone got any days planned? It'd be cool to get something together, it's just that I don't have many weekends. Darn summer time activities. Lol
Old 07-09-2013, 01:00 AM   #554
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenarcticguy View Post
Very ooh la la Anna, just need a light bar now
Sittin on my floor needing some love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
Looks awesome, Anna! You need either a TRD badge, or the old "TOYOTA" badge ;-) I still want the old school one.

I need to do my suspension swap. Anyone got any days planned? It'd be cool to get something together, it's just that I don't have many weekends. Darn summer time activities. Lol

I am crazy busy these days. But if you happen to oick a day and i happen to be free, ill show up . Im plannin to do mone te last weekend of the month prolly
Old 07-10-2013, 12:41 AM   #555
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm... The last weekend might work. I may bite the bullet and buy my front coils in the next few days. I'm sure I could use a hand getting everything swapped. I need a weekend off from camping to get stuff done. Lol
Old 07-10-2013, 07:47 AM   #556
I love snow!

Haha. Im plannin on putting my shit on the last weekend in july. If its here yet . I think it should be!
Old 07-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #557
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Whoaaa language.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:43 PM   #559
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Mod day in August?
Old 07-15-2013, 04:02 PM   #560
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmo View Post
Mod day in August?

I am throwing my shocks on the last weekend in July... 27/28th. Unless it is pouring rain. Working in the rain sucks.

I hear Ben is hosting

Products Discussed in this Thread