Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Alaska Mod Days!!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #561
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Justa checked the schedule. Staff retreat on both my days off that weekend. : facepalm:
Looks like I'm out.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #562
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
I am throwing my shocks on the last weekend in July... 27/28th. Unless it is pouring rain. Working in the rain sucks.

I hear Ben is hosting
Oh really...hopefully I get my 4.56 gears by then! I have an OME lift to install , just need tires and rims.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:48 AM   #563
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Justa checked the schedule. Staff retreat on both my days off that weekend. : facepalm:
Looks like I'm out.
Awww bummer dude! Well anyone else open to host? My dad has a driveway we can probably use if not....
Old 07-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #564
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am throwing my shocks on the last weekend in July... 27/28th. Unless it is pouring rain. Working in the rain sucks.

I hear Ben is hosting
I was thinking that would be the weekend for me too. 3 straight camping weekends have led to a LOT around the house and truck to be straightened out. :-p

I could probably host, if i can get the garage cleaned out. Have just enough room to get one truck in at a time, then there's room on the street (driveway is way sloped). only problem is my lack of tools. might have to be a BYOT deal.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:27 AM   #565
Frozen Dude
frozenarcticguy is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Tate
frozenarcticguy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a good sized driveway and would like to host sometime. Only problem is the lack of tools also.

Also going to be ordering my sub and amp soon, would pay someone to do the install if they've already done it to their taco.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #566
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plannin on doing some shock work on the 28th starting around noon.... Will have driveway room for another taco or two and plenty of parking for helpers

Will also have beer and a grill with some stuff to cook on it if you get hungry...

I have a number of tools IN my truck and at my house but none at this place. Bringing whatever you have is recommended

I have a couple of jack stands and will probably only be using one at at time. But again, I suggest bringing your own if ya got em!

Text (or call if you must. but i dislike phone calls) for details. 382-181O
Old 07-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #568
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
If some folks wanted to come by my place around 3 I could use a hand getting the tent mounted. Everything's prepped.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #569
I love snow!

We will see where we are at around 3. If we have any functioning rigs at that point
Old 07-29-2013, 01:38 AM   #570
I love snow!

Mod day was a sucess! Got my rear shocks in surprisingly easily. Bret and i got some work done on our grilles and behind-the-grill lights mounted. Russ got his rear block removed and the AALs in, despite a ton of things just not wanting to cooperate, with the exception of actually re-installing the leafs. I think we finally got a good system for that by using the bottle jack to get it in position.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped. Looks like we will need a nother few before the summer is over. I know justin needs his OME lift installed and russ and i still have our fronts to do!

Pics to follow!
Old 07-29-2013, 01:59 AM   #571
Oldie but a Goodie

Thanks for hosting, Anna! And BIG thanks for lending us access to those tools. Anyone else going from blocks to AALs, buy shorter u bolts! Lol. Now to get my front end replaced!!! Was a HOT day for working, but so worth it!
Old 07-29-2013, 11:14 AM   #572
I love snow!

Russ and bret disassembling the leafs

Bret being awesome and manhandling my shocks into place for me.

Tacos , tools, and parts everywhere!
Old 07-29-2013, 08:51 PM   #573
Oldie but a Goodie

Quote:

No offense, but I'm SOOO buying some of those magnetic cozies for camping.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #574
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
I've never seen this thread haha.. I blame Ben
Old 07-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #575
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Those koozies. I want them.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #576
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
No offense, but I'm SOOO buying some of those magnetic cozies for camping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Those koozies. I want them.
Check out my koozies

Old 07-29-2013, 10:01 PM   #577
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Check out my koozies

Disregard my last post. Your koozies. I want them.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:42 PM   #578
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Check out my koozies

I wanted those but the guy selling them ran out

Ill just settle for my pretty colors
Old 07-29-2013, 10:52 PM   #579

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Did you both get them in the group buy a while back?
Old 07-29-2013, 11:58 PM   #580
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I looked into getting some but never saw a date for when he got more. Haven't checked in a while, but now I'm gonna try to find it

Products Discussed in this Thread