Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Ak sales page

Old 01-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

Army: 176 SIG CO,BTB,1-25 ID
Name: Jahon or Matt... I prefer Matt
jrocthakidd's Tacoma Gallery
Ak sales page

Post your stuff that's in Alaska for sale here.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure per forum rules you have a price and a picture of the ACTUAL item.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Weathertechs front only in gray

Asking 50 bucks for the pair. Will clean before shipping. Local only. I've got these same ones in my truck and they are amazing. Ended up with an extra set somehow. I'd highly recommend them.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

I'll give u two 20's
Old 01-14-2013, 06:40 AM   #5
Purveyor of Fun

Fifty and I'll deliver. I might be driving up to Fairbanks in a few weeks. Haven't nailed down a day yet.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:42 AM   #6
My Other Ride Is An R1

Oh ill pay 50 just to see you lol are these the bucket ones or another type
Old 01-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #7
Purveyor of Fun

Yeah they're the buckets
Old 01-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #8
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Selling the Taco! http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/3550371743.html
Old 01-20-2013, 09:20 AM   #9
zacdespain is on a distinguished road

Name: Zac
zacdespain's Tacoma Gallery
97 Tacoma for sell-anchorage

97 Tacoma
235k miles
Clean interior! Body has some scratches from the trails but most would buff out. New BF Goodrich M/Ts. Green Tree Fab Bumper, 10,000lbs Superwinch. Safari Snorkel. Glasspack Muffler.
Check it out on craigslist for more detail.
Attached Thumbnails
Ak sales page-97-toy.jpg   Ak sales page-97-toy2.jpg  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #10
Purveyor of Fun

How much Zac?
Old 01-30-2013, 04:29 PM   #11
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Figured I would give my TW peeps first shot, as soon as the snow melts and riding season is here im gonna be selling my bike. 2009 Yamaha R6-S. I didn't figure there would be much interest right now but just a heads up if any of yall are planning to look for one or know someone who might! I'll be listing it on CL sometime in April probably. Of course if someone is interested i'd be more than happy to deliver it now
Old 03-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #12
Tmill will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aviator
Name: Tyler
Tmill's Tacoma Gallery
Any one need/want leaf springs from an 07 DCLB with 50k miles. It's the 3 leaf pack. They sat basically flat and I needed more for hauling my quad. Figured I would see if anyone would want them for a project before I junk them. Will get pics tomorrow.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #13
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen OME 880 coils have 7k miles on them, will provide roughly 1 inch of lift. $75.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #14
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
Figured I would give my TW peeps first shot, as soon as the snow melts and riding season is here im gonna be selling my bike. 2009 Yamaha R6-S. I didn't figure there would be much interest right now but just a heads up if any of yall are planning to look for one or know someone who might! I'll be listing it on CL sometime in April probably. Of course if someone is interested i'd be more than happy to deliver it now
What's your asking price?
Old 03-12-2013, 11:45 AM   #15
Frozen Dude
frozenarcticguy is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Tate
frozenarcticguy's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is selling a canopy for a short bed let me know, hard to find one on craigslist
Old 03-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
What's your asking price?
5500 with helmet, jacket, and gloves. Helmet has tinted and clear lenses
Old 03-20-2013, 10:52 PM   #17

Bike is officially on CL now http://anchorage.craigslist.org/mcy/3694516869.html
Old 03-30-2013, 10:02 PM   #18
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenarcticguy View Post
If anyone is selling a canopy for a short bed let me know, hard to find one on craigslist

Here's one that was posted today. It's green, but it's a shell haha. Might be worth a call.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/3712822750.html
Old 04-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #19
jrich is on a distinguished road

Army: SSG 19D airborne/12N
Name: Joshua
jrich's Tacoma Gallery
tires and wheels

XD series matte black revolver rims with Nitto terra grappler tires. 285/17/70s. Very very new. I want to do a straight trade for TRD rims with smaller tires of equal quality. I bought the truck with the wheels already set up and I want to return to stock. i prefer 265s. I also have a airaid TBS that I want to get rid of for cheap or for a solid trade of some sort. If you want a pic PM me and we can work something out. I am too lazzzzy to try and put a picture on here(don't judge me).
Old 04-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #20
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
As I know all of us on here already have trucks but, I am posting one up that will be for sale near the end of the month so if you got friends or know anyone that is looking let me know. $10,000 not a penny less. Here is the pic..yes this is mine and what I am getting next is.......