Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

January 2013 Sutton Meet

Old 01-28-2013, 04:09 PM   #21
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha was it wildlife that found you or tacomas?
Old 01-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #22
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
I think TMI went out the window when Jeremy made the dirty black taco comment haha
Yeah I kind of dont have a filter before I talk sometimes so I hope I dont offend anyone. After being around Anna a couple times I can see she is one of the guys and can give it as well as take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
that was my assumption.
You assumed right Anna no TMI as far as this guy goes, hell the first time Ben got stuck I was pissin infront of my truck and here comes Anna strollin by. Figured I would turn to the other side so she wouldnt laugh at me
Old 01-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #23
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think TMI went out the window when Jeremy made the dirty black taco comment haha

SWEEEEET Sig!!
Old 01-28-2013, 05:12 PM   #24
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Hahaha was it wildlife that found you or tacomas?
haha... well i didn't see any wildlife all day

I'm pretty hard to offend. And tend to open my mouth too much in return so no worries on offending me
Old 01-28-2013, 05:15 PM   #25
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey11 View Post
Yeah I kind of dont have a filter before I talk sometimes so I hope I dont offend anyone. After being around Anna a couple times I can see she is one of the guys and can give it as well as take it.

You assumed right Anna no TMI as far as this guy goes, hell the first time Ben got stuck I was pissin infront of my truck and here comes Anna strollin by. Figured I would turn to the other side so she wouldnt laugh at me

Lol... I didn't even notice

Sorry about that one pic Russ.....

Apparently it was just a bad day for me

my friends say that my filter is broken.... oops?
Old 01-28-2013, 05:22 PM   #26
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol... I didn't even notice it
Not the first time I have heard that in my life time
Old 01-28-2013, 05:25 PM   #27
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey11 View Post
Not the first time I have heard that in my life time

Hey! that is not a direct quote!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #29
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad no body caught me takin a leak when John was stuck. It was interesting since I was in snow over my knees haha
Old 01-28-2013, 06:14 PM   #30
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you all!!!!!!!!!! :r ockband:

Oh and
Old 01-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #31
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Name: Luke
Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm glad no body caught me takin a leak when John was stuck. It was interesting since I was in snow over my knees haha
I saw you. That's why I backed down the trail and found a shallower spot xD
Old 01-28-2013, 11:34 PM   #32
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
what picture is that? me taking a whiz?
hmmm now that you mention it... I dont think i posted that one.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:37 PM   #33
I love snow!

Quote:
SWEEEEET Sig!!

done! aww man.. made my sig too big... guess ill have to mess with it later...
Old 01-28-2013, 11:39 PM   #34
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I did the same but im too lazy to fix it
Old 01-28-2013, 11:57 PM   #35
Oldie but a Goodie

Quote:
hmmm now that you mention it... I dont think i posted that one.

HAAAHAHA. Excellent.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #36
I love snow!

Quote:
HAAAHAHA. Excellent.

sorry Russ, totally forgot to post this one. I didn't mean to leave you out
Old 01-31-2013, 11:05 PM   #37
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
some badass pic and videos in here!

Quote:
haha... well i didn't see any wildlife all day

I'm pretty hard to offend. And tend to open my mouth too much in return so no worries on offending me
sounds like i need to find me a girl like you. drives toyotas, says stuff without thinking first, can take me saying stuff without thinking. likes the out doors.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:07 PM   #38
Oldie but a Goodie

Quote:
sorry Russ, totally forgot to post this one. I didn't mean to leave you out
Lol I had forgotten about it.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:08 PM   #39
Oldie but a Goodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
some badass pic and videos in here!

sounds like i need to find me a girl like you. drives toyotas, says stuff without thinking first, can take me saying stuff without thinking. likes the out doors.
OH, la la!
Old 01-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #40
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OH, la la!
trust me you have no idea what i have said to girls...... I told one girl she could go die for all i care. i found out from a friend she hated me and wanted me to stop being friend with someone that we both where friends with. I told her i hated her as well and could not give 2 fu*** what she thought or did or what happened to her. and that she was a controlling BI**. i donít think that the worst thing i have said to/in front of a girl. i think some people think too much before they speak some times...... want to hear more PM me.

ok back on topic. i want to go snow wheeling in the taco!