Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

January 2013 Sutton Meet

Old 02-01-2013, 12:42 AM   #41
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Oh zach, you never disappoint.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:05 AM   #43
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Oh zach, you never disappoint.
i do my best. lmao. also she had cheated on her BF and lied about it more than once. also went out with one of her friends brothers. which i found out is some time a no no for girls to do. lol she has now done dugs and and has a kid and other stuff iím sure i donít know about, so she not that good of a person anyways.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:07 AM   #44
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^for those that don't already, Zachs posts are waaaaaaay better if you read them with a THICK southern accent.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #45
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
^for those that don't already, Zachs posts are waaaaaaay better if you read them with a THICK southern accent.
:Rfol::Rofl: is that how you read all my posts? i bet they are better, but i donít think i have aĒthick southern accentĒ all tho i can make a good impression of one. LMFAO.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:23 AM   #46
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Too much beer in me to read anything with a southern accent. I'll try again tomorrow.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:27 AM   #47
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Too much beer in me to read anything with a southern accent. I'll try again tomorrow.
hahaha. iím about have me a yuengling. need to go buy some blue moon and fat tire.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:30 AM   #48
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
some badass pic and videos in here!

sounds like i need to find me a girl like you. drives toyotas, says stuff without thinking first, can take me saying stuff without thinking. likes the out doors.

Lol. Girls like me are great....

Its unfortunate that while i am awesome at making friends, im kinda a heartless bitch when it comes to love
Old 02-01-2013, 01:37 AM   #49
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
Lol. Girls like me are great....

Its unfortunate that while i am awesome at making friends, im kinda a heartless bitch when it comes to love
LOL.

LOL. i can make friends or i can piss them off and loss them. and whats love? lol
Old 02-01-2013, 02:15 AM   #50
Purveyor of Fun

Baby dont hurt me, no more
Old 02-01-2013, 02:38 AM   #51
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
George said loves gonna make it, loves gonna make it alright!
Old 02-01-2013, 02:46 AM   #52
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
George said loves gonna make it, loves gonna make it alright!
yes he did. but where is my love thats going to make it alright?
Old 02-01-2013, 02:54 AM   #53
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Come up here and take a stroll down Spenard
Old 02-01-2013, 02:59 AM   #54
GO VOLS!

Quote:
whats spenard? lol. i fill like a dumbass asking that. that some street all the hookers walk up and down?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:07 AM   #55

Supposedly. I've been through it a few times pretty late going to/from the airport and never seen any, but i've been told they are there. Its also where the one on drugs inc. said she "worked".
Old 02-01-2013, 03:10 AM   #56
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Supposedly. I've been through it a few times pretty late going to/from the airport and never seen any, but i've been told they are there. Its also where the one on drugs inc. said she "worked".
hahahaha. lol NO THANK iílll stay a way from their! I only get down with girls i know.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #57
Purveyor of Fun

Arctic and international THAT'S where they are. Used to have to do early morning jobs out. Found out that the shift ends at 5am. Who knew?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #58
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I worked on spenard for some nights back in the day....

Lol, not like that though. I worked night construction on the Minnesota Drive repaving project and had to do the Spenard intersection. Saw some really interesting people and a few hookers......
Old 02-07-2013, 10:34 PM   #59
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Did you know Spenard used to be its own city? When Anchorage swallowed it whole, the hookers split in to two groups. The cheap ones stayed in Spenard, and the cheaper ones moved to F Street.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #60
Purveyor of Fun