Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

January 2013 Sutton Meet

Old 01-27-2013, 12:10 AM   #1
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
January 2013 Sutton Meet

Hey guys, post up your pic from the meet here

More to come

Old 01-27-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Some pics of the group

Taking the scenic route through Palmer...

Sorry Ben, I guess you are losing

Old 01-27-2013, 12:38 AM   #3
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
This was A BLAST!!! Played plenty in mud, but this was my first REAL playing around in snow. Feels different. In a good way. Like climbing ropes in gym class. ]
Old 01-27-2013, 12:46 AM   #4
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
This was A BLAST!!! Played plenty in mud, but this was my first REAL playing around in snow. Feels different. In a good way. Like climbing ropes in gym class. ]

Nice Sticker
Old 01-27-2013, 12:46 AM   #5
I love snow!

Couple more of the group

Haha...
This is my "i'm gonna tear this shit up" face
Old 01-27-2013, 01:03 AM   #6
I love snow!

Shamelessly showing off my awesome truck...

Where did I go?!?

Tacoma ad anyone?

Old 01-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #8
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get those stickers in your mirrors? I need one!
Old 01-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #9
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Lol. Just showed up in an amazon email add. They're always sending me trd and Toyota adds. I thought it was funny.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #12
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Aaaaaand the award for slowest Brody goes to?!?!!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #13
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Aaaaaand the award for slowest Brody goes to?!?!!
Hey now! That was only my second slowest.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:20 PM   #14
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Where did you get those stickers in your mirrors? I need one!
amazon.com
Old 01-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #16
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
HAHA. I TOTALLY didn't notice you had the same sticker, Anna. Well Played!

Sneaky like that

I'm really pleased with how Ben just happens to be in the pic of mine
Old 01-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #17
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I was taking a leak! Pretty sure that makes me a winner since I can pee standing up.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #18
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Lol I was taking a leak! Pretty sure that makes me a winner since I can pee standing up.

funny story... so I had to pee... and can't do it standing up. (Still a winner. my sticker says so) So I drove off by myself... and wasn't so by myself when I was done.

At first I thought this might be TMI... and then I remembered some of the other things that have been said and concluded otherwise.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:38 PM   #19
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I think TMI went out the window when Jeremy made the dirty black taco comment haha
Old 01-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #20
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
I think TMI went out the window when Jeremy made the dirty black taco comment haha

that was my assumption.