Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Custom TRD sticker Buy

Old 02-02-2013, 01:28 AM   #21
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Oh you guys will pay Anna for stickers but you won't pay me for sliders?! I see how it is

Nobody ever pays me in gum

Old 02-02-2013, 01:29 AM   #22
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha. The gum is only because they over paid. A whole 57 cents each!!

Aren't we rounding up some for shipping? You should be able to get some gum money outta that
Old 02-02-2013, 01:40 AM   #23
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The rounding is for Billy's crate material. I'm not makin a cent off this deal. Whether I should or not is entirely up to what you throw in my Paypal. But I'm certainly not requiring it. Not like this 57 cent profit margin racket you've got going in here

Nah, I really don't require extra. It took some wheeling and dealing on my end to get that price, but I'm glad to practice that skill anyhow. And billy and I talk pretty regularly now, so that wasn't that much effort to set up either. He really is a stand up guy, and for me that goes WAY farther than skill. Fortunately for all, he's got both.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:44 AM   #24
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
The rounding is for Billy's crate material. I'm not makin a cent off this deal. Whether I should or not is entirely up to what you throw in my Paypal. But I'm certainly not requiring it. Not like this 57 cent profit margin racket you've got going in here

Nah, I really don't require extra. It took some wheeling and dealing on my end to get that price, but I'm glad to practice that skill anyhow. And billy and I talk pretty regularly now, so that wasn't that much effort to set up either. He really is a stand up guy, and for me that goes WAY farther than skill. Fortunately for all, he's got both.
Ill share my gum with you
Old 02-02-2013, 01:47 AM   #25
Purveyor of Fun

DEAL!
Old 02-02-2013, 01:50 AM   #26
I love snow!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #28
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntonization View Post
Lol, I knew you'd appreciate the 57˘. If you invest it in account accruing 20% apr, compounded continuously for 30 years; you'd have $229.95. So that's like a pretty good deal right?

Thats like a mini retirement!!!

I think ill go buy gum
Old 02-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #29
Purveyor of Fun

Anna when do expect to get these?
Old 02-03-2013, 01:15 AM   #30
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Need to post this to the TN forum and get a few more sales
Old 02-03-2013, 01:26 AM   #31
Purveyor of Fun

Old 02-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #32
I love snow!

JOHN and RUSS

You owe me money. you will be receiving PMs about this soon
Old 02-03-2013, 11:55 PM   #33
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Anna when do expect to get these?

As soon as I get all the money, I will pay Mike and he will send to the printers.

Should be a week or so after that

There might still be time for some of the TN folks to get in on this for an additional late fee
Old 02-04-2013, 12:17 AM   #34
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
you will be receiving PMS about this soon
I can't tell if that was intentional or not...
Old 02-04-2013, 12:21 AM   #35
Purveyor of Fun

Bahahaha
Old 02-04-2013, 12:21 AM   #36
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
I can't tell if that was intentional or not...

Old 02-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #37
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Anna, What was the amount again?? I think you said $50, but wasn't sure the exact. MY FAULT GUYS! I don't think I checked the forum ONCE this weekend. OOPS!
Old 02-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #39
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
Anna, What was the amount again?? I think you said $50, but wasn't sure the exact. MY FAULT GUYS! I don't think I checked the forum ONCE this weekend. OOPS!

You missed out on some good chatter

No worries. it is in fact $50
Old 02-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #40
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, i don't doubt it. lol i will catch up with some TW reading when i go to bed tonight. lol