Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Custom TRD sticker Buy

Old 02-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #41
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
Yea, i don't doubt it. lol i will catch up with some TW reading when i go to bed tonight. lol

Now that everyone has paid......

Money has been sent to Mike and the stickers should go off for printing tomorrow

I'll let ya'll know when they show up
Old 02-04-2013, 09:29 PM   #42
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! NOW we are a Tacoma club. It's ALMOST like matching tattoos... But for our trucks. Lol.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #43
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matching. But not quite. So its still cool
Old 02-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #45
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntonization View Post
I expect mine comes with delivery and installation since I overpaid by 57˘

Installation is .57 + beer I like porters and Heffs.

FYI everyone, I sent mike the money and thanked him for his patience with all of our questions and changes and this is what he said:

No thank you very much!
ive already called my printer and had him start getting them laid out.
they are gonna be full color vinyl decals and should look great on the trucks. please send me some photos when you get them,
Ill get you tracking info when they ship.

I told him we would get him lots of pics!
Old 02-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #46
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
For sure! I'm pretty stoked to see these.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #48
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntonization View Post
Thanks for doing all the work on this Anna. Thanks for your patience too with all the questions and color changes

you are welcome!

I like to organize and coordinate stuff... Thanks for giving me the chance to exercise these skills
Old 02-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #49
I love snow!

Just got an e mail from Mike...

Says stickers are printing today and he should have them and be shippin them off on Tuesday
Old 02-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #50
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-13-2013, 01:19 AM   #53
I love snow!

Oh! Stickers are in the mail . Will update y'all when i get them and plan to brinh 'em to the meet next wed
Old 02-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #55
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
Oh! Stickers are in the mail . Will update y'all when i get them and plan to brinh 'em to the meet next wed

I mis read my e mail Said he was planning to have stickers in the mail. Not that they were. Reading... who does that

Just got an update from him. Said the printer was slammed but they should still be shipped out this week!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #56
Stormtrooper Corps

Reading?

Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

That's still good news, one step closer!
Old 02-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #58
I love snow!

Guess what!!!

Mike has the stickers and is dropping them in the mail today!

For real this time
Old 02-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #59
Stormtrooper Corps

I'll believe you when I have my sticker in hand...