Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Custom TRD sticker Buy

Old 01-31-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Custom TRD sticker Buy

So the Mod days thread was getting overwhelmed with all the discussion about the stickers. Figured I would just dedicate a thread to it.

Anyway, ORDER PLACED!!!

Will let you guys know when I get the stickers!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...TBEWVNRdEE0MFE

Try not to make any changes unless you really want to. The more changes, the more work for mike, and the higher the cost.

Once I get the finals to Mike, I will let you know how much money to give me and how to pay.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:38 PM   #3
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
fancy pants spreadsheet wont pull up on good ol gov computer oh well hopefully my changes saved haha
Old 01-31-2013, 08:09 PM   #4
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
fancy pants spreadsheet wont pull up on good ol gov computer oh well hopefully my changes saved haha

Daniel, this is what I have for you right now:

"blacked out alaska and hillbilly edition instead of limited"
Old 01-31-2013, 10:24 PM   #6
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntonization View Post
I'm using mass amounts of restraint to keep from saying something about him chopping the aleutians off after he added them on to entice us... :banghead:
As an engineering professor used to say, "close enough is good enough"
Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 PM   #7
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm using mass amounts of restraint to keep from saying something about him chopping the aleutians off after he added them on to entice us... :banghead:
Lol. Me too. But all is fair in love and war. I realize that makes no sense, but I've always wanted to use that phrase.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:06 AM   #8
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Being what it is, I'm stoked. I actually like that the sticker is close to stock with its red outline font. Sort of like hey, a trd sport. Wait. What the.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:13 AM   #9
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
As an engineering professor used to say, "close enough is good enough"

that is making us engineers look bad. That is a trade secret... not info for the general public
Old 02-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #10
I love snow!

Quote:

Yeahh... in the mock up he sent me he had more aleutians

ANYWAY, I hope all of you got whatever edits you wanted on the spreadsheet. Editing time is now CLOSED
Old 02-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #11
I love snow!

Ok Guys, here is the final!

If I could get confirmation from you all ASAP so I can give Mike the ok that would be great.

Once these are approved, he will invoice me. I will then take your money. I will send the money to him and he will print them and mail them to me I will have them by the next meet. If you can't wait until then, we can arrange a meeting

If you like your design (please like it and no more changes ) then just post on here that it is good!

Once I get it, I will update the list below:

Anna- APPROVED
Jeramiah-APPROVED
Russ
Luke
Steven- APPROVED
Mr X- APPROVED
John
Daniel-APPROVED
Nick-APPROVED
Old 02-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #12
Stormtrooper Corps

Approved! Have your people call my people once they come in.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #13
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Approved!
Old 02-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #14
I love snow!

HOW TO GIVE ME MONEY

Ok.... SO, ALMOST THERE! Time to give me beer and mod money! I mean. Pay me so I can pay mike

Once everyone has approved their design and Mike has the money, he will send them off to print and then ship them to us. I would like to be able to send the money to him on MONDAY, Feb 4

The total each person owes me is $49.43

cost break down is 39.99 per sticker plus design cost and shipping split 9 ways (if anyone is curious).

I can be paid one of three ways. PM/e mail me for details on the way you want to pay.

1. Cash. we can meet up in a dark parking lot somewhere and do a shady deal.
2. Paypal (preferred since I will be paying mike this way)(my paypal is under e mail ballto1@aol.com)
3. I can give you my Alaska USA account number. I take donations there too

If using PAYPAL, Please send it as a gift or whatever. So I don't loose money I want to use my extra cents for gum, not paying fees

People who have paid:

1. Anna
2. Luke
3. Nick
4. Steven
5. Mr. X
6. Daniel
7. Jeremey
8. John
9. Russ

ALL PAID!!! sending $ to Mike!
Old 02-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #16

money sent!
Old 02-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #18
Stormtrooper Corps

Overachiever...
Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #19

I sent 50 because I couldnt remeber how much exactly she said and was too lazy to come back here and look lol
Old 02-02-2013, 02:25 AM   #20
I love snow!

Lol. Ill put the extra cents to good use.... Ill buy something nice for myself. Like maybe some bubble gum. . If i get the cheap kind