Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

Alaska YouTube Video BS thread

Old 01-31-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Alaska YouTube Video BS thread

Someone mentioned a video of explosions over on the BS thread... I want to see it. And I like being organized. So let's have a thread for fun videos!

Post up the youtube videos you have been enjoying here

My newest discovery that I have been sharing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs

Old 01-31-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
It doesnt really "explode" but this is the one I was talking about. I thought it was pretty neat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txkRCIPSsjM
Some of the sparkler bomb videos are cool too.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:53 PM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uixxJtJPVXk&sns=em

Fun with alkali metals
Old 01-31-2013, 11:55 PM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
Someone mentioned a video of explosions over on the BS thread... I want to see it. And I like being organized. So let's have a thread for fun videos!

Post up the youtube videos you have been enjoying here

My newest discovery that I have been sharing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs

that dude is strung the fuck out... i've talked with him a few times. always interesting lol
Old 02-01-2013, 12:26 AM   #5
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
that dude is strung the fuck out... i've talked with him a few times. always interesting lol
Lol, you have met him in person!?!? Awesome.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
I know they have a funny video thread but I think this crowd would enjoy this one a bit more.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #8
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQdlXvbWSU
I bet that hurt
Old 02-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #9
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Name: Luke
Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
The superconductor video I was talking about Jer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOtIsnG71U?hl=en_US
Old 02-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #10
Stormtrooper Corps

Christopher Walken? No, Christopher Flyin'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7z57qrZU8
Old 02-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #12
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if this works. It may be set to private.

http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?...50689949475058
Old 02-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #13
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and there's this guy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2XkTIYhQC8
Old 02-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #14

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Spamming the crap out of this thread, sorry guys. I am bored at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FT...161746CBBBC605
Old 02-10-2013, 12:02 PM   #15
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Spamming the crap out of this thread, sorry guys. I am bored at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FT...161746CBBBC605

Sickk!!!! I want one
Old 02-10-2013, 12:21 PM   #16
Stormtrooper Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Oh, and there's this guy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2XkTIYhQC8
That guys got some entertaining videos!
Old 02-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #17

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Haha yes he sure does. My work on Sunday generally consists of watching his channel for a few hours haha.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #18

I don't have any links but the college humor batman parodies are good, and so are some of the jaboody dubs.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #19
Stormtrooper Corps

Modern batman meets 70's robin. Hahaha
Old 02-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #20
Stormtrooper Corps

Correction, 60's robin.