Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

OFFICIAL KODIAK Meet Planning thread

View Poll Results: What month is best for you?
Very end of july 4 66.67%
Early August 2 33.33%
Mid August 3 50.00%
Late August 3 50.00%
Early September 2 33.33%
Mid September 2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #121
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Also, let's make a list. Cause I like those. copy and past and add yourself in your post

Members confirmed for August 2013 Kodiak Trip. (Ready to buy tickets (if not living in Kodiak) and have confirmed leave!!!)

1) Anna (Chipnoreo)
Old 05-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #122
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
No leave for me. Our shop is gonna be down to 4 people at that time
Old 05-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #123
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone know if they can make it or not? If were gonna do this, we will need to get tickets soon!
Old 05-15-2013, 11:57 PM   #124
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I can't swing the tome off. Got a moose hunt thats requiring my reserve days unfortunately. It sounds like an absolute blast and I'm bummed, but I need to be the backup vehicle for my buddy and we're gonna put a lot of meet in the freezer.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #125
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Well there is another tw member here on kodiak his sn is BazzmazzA. And my wife's friend form work is starting to get into modding his Tacoma. So that's at least 3 of us here......plus what ever of my friends from the airsta want to ride too.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:58 PM   #126
I love snow!

Well its looking like a lot of us anchorage folks wont be able to make it. Would a different time work better for anyone or is it just getting the time off in the summer that is the problem?
Old 06-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #127
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
Well there is another tw member here on kodiak his sn is BazzmazzA. And my wife's friend form work is starting to get into modding his Tacoma. So that's at least 3 of us here......plus what ever of my friends from the airsta want to ride too.

So, its lookin like there will only be a couple of anchorage folks that will be able to make it. You Kodiak people still down with takin the time off to wheel with us?
Old 06-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #128
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
If there is only going to be a couple I won't put in for vacation but I'll still be able to have the weekend off so def will wheel and camp with everyone that comes. And I know my buddies with side by sides and 4 wheelers are gana ride too
Old 07-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #129
flyfishinMT is on a distinguished road
Army: 7yrs honorable, active service, Iraq Veteran
flyfishinMT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm moving to Kodiak and will be up there mid - end of August. Not USCG but I did notice alot of Tacomas when I was there this past weekend.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:32 AM   #130
I love snow!

Unfortunately this will be an official no go for this summer . Will try again next year!