Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

AK missed connections/creeper thread :D

Old 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #21
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey11 View Post
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww two dirty black tacos

Better than three!

Good thing you didn't show up too!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #22
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Saw a lifted black 2nd gen parked outside of subway on huffman tonight. I think it was an access cab. Had nice wheels as well.

The letter already worked Mike is stalking you Anna look out !!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #23
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
Better than three!

Good thing you didn't show up too!

Now that would be a party !
Old 02-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #24
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The letter already worked Mike is stalking you Anna look out !!!!

Wasn't me!

Must be another imposter out there.....

Quote:
Now that would be a party !

Old 02-08-2013, 02:03 PM   #25
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
today, I went to lunch and found....

Another dirty black taco!!!!

So I parked by it. And it was great.

the end!

Oh, and I found $100...

You found 100 bucks ?!?!?!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #26
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
You found 100 bucks ?!?!?!!!

No

Just trying to spice up my story and make it not quite as lame
Old 02-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #27
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
What a coincidence, I lost $100!
Old 02-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #29
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The old 'lying to make friends trick'. Works every time
Old 02-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #30
I love snow!

Quote:
The old 'lying to make friends trick'. Works every time

does this mean we are friends now?
Old 02-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #31
Purveyor of Fun

Doesn't work on pastors.
So no
Old 02-08-2013, 03:15 PM   #32
I love snow!

Quote:
Doesn't work on pastors.
So no
Old 02-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #33
Purveyor of Fun

Old 02-12-2013, 12:10 AM   #34
I love snow!

Russ... Saw you on elmore driving home from work. My wave was a little delayed and you probably missed it

Think i saw nick on abbott around 5 too

A good day of creepin'
Old 02-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #35
I love snow!

Hey Matt (AK Taco)... Do you work at Alyeska?

Were you by chance at the ticket office around 1 pm on president's day? I am 98% sure I saw you

I feel like a huge creeper.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #36
You Can't Fix Stupid !

Why you always creepin on people Anna?
Old 02-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #37
I love snow!

Quote:
Why you always creepin on people Anna?
I think you guys are really just creepin' on me and I catch you and you try to play it all cool so it looks like I am the creeper

Ok, ok. Maybe I creep a little bit. Unintentionally. Mostly... AND I like to post about it
Old 02-19-2013, 12:14 PM   #38
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

This just popped into my head.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #39
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
I always see sick tacos in anchor town. I always feel like I should wave, just like all motorcycles wave at each other. I def always try to park next to other tacos when I'm up there.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #40
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKoma907 View Post
I always see sick tacos in anchor town. I always feel like I should wave, just like all motorcycles wave at each other. I def always try to park next to other tacos when I'm up there.

I promise to wave back if I see you waving... in your taco or on your bike