Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

AK missed connections/creeper thread :D

Old 02-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #41
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sure was. i work at the ticket office. So if you come down for night skiing on thursday and friday or day skiing on saturday its likely ill be selling you your ticket. Could maybe even swing a 50% discount...
Old 02-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #42
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
I promise to wave back if I see you waving... in your taco or on your bike

Haha, Ok I'll hold you to that. If you don't I'll chase you down like a crazy maniac.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #43
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
Sure was. i work at the ticket office. So if you come down for night skiing on thursday and friday or day skiing on saturday its likely ill be selling you your ticket. Could maybe even swing a 50% discount...
Awesome ill try to get in your line next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKoma907 View Post
Haha, Ok I'll hold you to that. If you don't I'll chase you down like a crazy maniac.
Hahaha, DEAL
Old 02-19-2013, 07:15 PM   #44
Yosefa is on a distinguished road

Yosefa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Today I left a note on a 2012 with ARB and the truck started as I put it under the wiper so I decided to wait. I was pulled in the other way and was in my truck trying to get the dudes attention as he got in his truck, watched him read my note and get confused and throw it out the window Finally got his attention only to have him shake his head and drive off. I got out and grabbed my note back and watched where he was going. He went from wal mart to the dimond center parking lot, but the furthest one, so I followed him back there to see if I could flag him down again. He ended up zig zagging through every single parking lane on three sides of the dimond center before pulling out onto dimond and making a u-turn headed westbound now. All with me right behind him finally got next to him at c street and he threw his hands up in frustration haha. I gestured to have him roll the window down and told him I left the note and just wanted to see if he wanted to come wheeling with us and hang out once a month with a bunch of other tacos. At that point he seemed genuinely interested, but I think he was just trying to get rid of me.

Time will tell I suppose. He said he was on here all the time so if you're a 20 something Asian dude with a 2012-13 super white with an ARB and winch, that was me you met today
Old 02-21-2013, 12:07 AM   #45
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sooo. I saw a bunch of tacos parked outside buffalo wild wings tonights......
Old 02-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #46
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
Sooo. I saw a bunch of tacos parked outside buffalo wild wings tonights......
Did you whip out some fancy business cards and start leaving them on rigs like a campus parking worker?
Old 02-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #47

Ok who's in seward with a red lifted taco pulling a two place? It has Nevada plates.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #48
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKoma907 View Post
Did you whip out some fancy business cards and start leaving them on rigs like a campus parking worker?

Didn't want to waste all the cards I just got....

The trucks were all modded out and shit... looked like a bunch of guys we wouldn't want in our group anyway. Especially that stupid black T Rex truck I saw....................

Old 02-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #49
I love snow!

Just saw you on MLK, Russ

Hope you saw me frantically waving

If not, ill flash you next time
Old 02-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #50
423 TACO will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Dont make the man crash his taco!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #51
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Ran into Asian 2012 again today hahaha. He shook his head when I pulled up next to him, gave him a real card and told him to come hang out. Also told him if leave him alone now, but I was most certainly lying.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:41 AM   #52
I love snow!

Quote:
Ran into Asian 2012 again today hahaha. He shook his head when I pulled up next to him, gave him a real card and told him to come hang out. Also told him if leave him alone now, but I was most certainly lying.

Lets see if i remembered that right... Guess who is on their phone.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #53
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the white double cab with the ARB? If so I think I saw him at sports authority a few days ago lol.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #54
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yep, that's him!
Old 03-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #55
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
WHOA WHOA WHOA! WAIT! HUH? I KNOW I'M NOT PRETTY LIKE ANNA, BUT I AM HANDSOME! WUDDYA SAY!?
Old 03-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #56
Oldie but a Goodie

BEN - Does the white asian guy have a Ducati sticker on his back window? If so, I see him around Boniface ALL the time. He's military. Haven't been position to even wave, yet. AND, as luck would have it, I only always see him when im in my work truck. so, never really a good idea to wave
Old 03-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #57
Oldie but a Goodie

Quote:
Today I left a note on a 2012 with ARB and the truck started as I put it under the wiper so I decided to wait. I was pulled in the other way and was in my truck trying to get the dudes attention as he got in his truck, watched him read my note and get confused and throw it out the window Finally got his attention only to have him shake his head and drive off. I got out and grabbed my note back and watched where he was going. He went from wal mart to the dimond center parking lot, but the furthest one, so I followed him back there to see if I could flag him down again. He ended up zig zagging through every single parking lane on three sides of the dimond center before pulling out onto dimond and making a u-turn headed westbound now. All with me right behind him finally got next to him at c street and he threw his hands up in frustration haha. I gestured to have him roll the window down and told him I left the note and just wanted to see if he wanted to come wheeling with us and hang out once a month with a bunch of other tacos. At that point he seemed genuinely interested, but I think he was just trying to get rid of me.

Time will tell I suppose. He said he was on here all the time so if you're a 20 something Asian dude with a 2012-13 super white with an ARB and winch, that was me you met today

THIS IS, BY FAR, THE BEST TACOMAWORLD STORY EVER TOLD. JUST, CLASSIC. CLASSIC.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #58
Purveyor of Fun

White Asian guy, hahaha. Not sure, can't miss the ARB on the 2012 though.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #59
Oldie but a Goodie

YEA. THIS GUY HAS AN ARB TOO. FOR SOME REASON, ITS ALWAYS HIS "DUCATI" STICKER THAT STANDS OUT THE MOST. HAHA
Old 03-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #60
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
WHOA WHOA WHOA! WAIT! HUH? I KNOW I'M NOT PRETTY LIKE ANNA, BUT I AM HANDSOME! WUDDYA SAY!?
YES RUSS!!!! YOU COULD GET A DISCOUNT TOO!