Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

AK missed connections/creeper thread :D

Old 04-03-2013, 11:25 PM   #81
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
Me too I finally got all moved in to my new place so I've been trying to scout the area for taco's
Russ and i are regulars on MLK
Old 04-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #82
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:12 AM   #83
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post

Also who has the white second gen with the "takoma" plate on here? Saw you in the abbot freddys parking lot yesterday :P
That was me.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #85
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKoma907 View Post
That was me.
Awesome
Old 04-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #86
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I've yet to venture to MLK, I turn off at Tudor lol The last time I was on an MLK was when I was TDY to NJ and we took a road trip to Philly. I'll let yall make your own assumptions about downtown Philadelphia on MLK lol
Old 04-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #87
I love snow!

Haha. This MLK is probably less exiting...

Though the grade on the road is all fucked up. So its extra fun when its slick. Instead of the road turning you into the curves, it goes the other way and throws you off.... Silly engineers...
Old 04-09-2013, 05:47 AM   #88
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Saw Mike on old seward just south of O'malley yesterday across from Lowes, flashed my lights and waved and no wavy back
Old 04-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #89
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
haha I did see you! But it in my rearview mirror. I was looking at a silver or white first gen going past me that looked like it may have had an attractive female driving it. After it passed me I looked in my rearview and saw it and then you behind her haha.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:46 AM   #90
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
haha I did see you! But it in my rearview mirror. I was looking at a silver or white first gen going past me that looked like it may have had an attractive female driving it. After it passed me I looked in my rearview and saw it and then you behind her haha.

Old 04-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #91
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post

Ok, well since there was VA-J involved then I will give you a pass on this one
Old 04-15-2013, 04:00 PM   #92
You Can't Fix Stupid !

Just passed Russ 20 min ago on new seward going under the Tudor over pass.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:54 AM   #93
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey11 View Post
Just passed Russ 20 min ago on new seward going under the Tudor over pass.
AGH! I suck lately. I was kind of like a chicken with its head cut off today. Zoned out a bit.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #94
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Anna, saw you on sentry around 6:30ish today. I gave you a wave, but it might have been too late for you to see.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #95
I love snow!

I spy...

Too bad you can't see it better.... hint: the tag says something likeee "strmtp"
Old 04-25-2013, 12:35 PM   #96
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
Anna, saw you on sentry around 6:30ish today. I gave you a wave, but it might have been too late for you to see.
Man, totally missed this! and totally didnt see you Slacking.

It is mah hood so im sure you'll see me there again
Old 04-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #97
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not surprised you didn't see me, I was on my motorcycle. First ride of the season that day!
Old 04-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #98
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
I'm not surprised you didn't see me, I was on my motorcycle. First ride of the season that day!
I generally see motorcycles
Old 04-26-2013, 01:26 AM   #99
Oldie but a Goodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
I spy...

Too bad you can't see it better.... hint: the tag says something likeee "strmtp"
Was his blinker on? Tisk tisk.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:28 AM   #100
Oldie but a Goodie

Also, you ARE talking about Ben, right? At first I was staring at the one in front of you. Lol