Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

AK missed connections/creeper thread :D

Old 04-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #101
D13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: D
D13's Tacoma Gallery
I swear i see at least one of you guys from here every time i go to town.

was following a white taco with a TW sticker and a mica? taco with a CPG? sticker the other day.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #102
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellstiltskin View Post
Also, you ARE talking about Ben, right? At first I was staring at the one in front of you. Lol

Haha, yes ben I dunno who the one in front of me was
Old 05-31-2013, 12:19 AM   #103
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-31-2013, 12:53 AM   #104
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I thought you didnt have to use your blinker in an 'Only' lane
It's generally understood that if you're there, you're turning.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:20 AM   #105
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
I thought that was you right across from me. Were you there for the downhill bike movie?
Old 05-31-2013, 08:22 AM   #106
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Nah I was there for pizza and beer! Nice lookin truck btw. I want those lights...
Old 05-31-2013, 09:34 AM   #107
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
Haha pizza and beer. Always a good choice. I may have actually walked across the street to check out your truck. Haha... The lights were definitely the best mod I've added yet. At least the most useful.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:43 AM   #108

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Oh you shouldn't have looked at it! It's not done yet haha.

I've been meaning to pick up a set of LF but I'm holding out until I figure out a good way to mount them. Either a light bar or plate bumper. Ill probably go the cheaper route. The good thing is that I don't need to spend the money on them until it gets dark again.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:09 AM   #109
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, so last year I installed my projectors right before summer, then when winter hit my ballast busted so I couldn't use them very much, and now its summer again and I put in new ballasts BUT have to open them back up because my shroud fell off haha
Old 06-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #110
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKoma907 View Post
I always see sick tacos in anchor town. I always feel like I should wave, just like all motorcycles wave at each other. I def always try to park next to other tacos when I'm up there.
agree! the jeep wave is fun when i'm driving my wife's jeep.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #111
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
i think i spied a tako with a bunch of lightforce lights on base today...?
Old 06-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #112
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Oh dang I didn't know about this thread. I spot tacos all day day long (gigitty)
Old 06-26-2013, 12:02 AM   #113
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matt, totally saw you on the Seward highway drivin to G Wood at about 10:30
Old 06-26-2013, 12:05 AM   #114
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Totally missed you haha I was barely awake. Pretty worn out after Jim's creek
Old 06-26-2013, 12:08 AM   #115
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
And then I got home and just about dropped my bike on top of me unloading it. Luckily we both survived unharmed
Old 06-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #116
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
And then I got home and just about dropped my bike on top of me unloading it. Luckily we both survived unharmed
I was in a yellow chevy

Man i hate it when i drop the bike loading/unloading. Well really at all. But i usually trash myself at least a few times in the course of a ride
Old 06-28-2013, 02:49 PM   #117
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the 2x6 unloading ramp kinda rolled sideways and made for a sudden drop hahah
Old 07-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #118
I love snow!

Dudeee... hawkeye12807.... you must have just moved to the Tudor/Boniface area cause I see you almost every day... and am like damn... I wish I had a SWB truck
Old 07-03-2013, 11:30 PM   #120
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think we have any FJ's on here.
EDIT: Anna you talking about the dclb with the black flares? I've seen him the last two days in a row too. And I also see him all the time at the hangar parking lot