Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

AK missed connections/creeper thread :D

Old 07-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #121
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
I don't think we have any FJ's on here.
EDIT: Anna you talking about the dclb with the black flares? I've seen him the last two days in a row too. And I also see him all the time at the hangar parking lot
and in the dimond center area... and at alyeska. i have carded his truck twice now by accident (he added more mods between the two instances i think!) the first time I got it back with a note saying he was already on here... the second time i was incognito in my friends car

And yes i am talking about that one. haha
Old 07-03-2013, 11:42 PM   #122
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I need to get put more miles on my truck I guess. I hardly ever see any of you guys. Oh, and I did get one of my coworkers with an FJ to join TW. I don't think he's made it to the AK section yet though.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:43 AM   #123
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Which of you drives the bad ass blue lifted FJ with a plate bumper? Saw it today going to Palmer.
How long have you been up here? Haha.

There's a lot of FJs on post, huge ass yellow one with at least a 6" drop bracket, tan FJ with toytec lift, and a few others with plate bumpers.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #124
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
kappes, me thinks i saw you at the Marriot near University. Met with a buddy who was stayin there for the week. nice rig.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #125
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R09ster View Post
kappes, me thinks i saw you at the Marriot near University. Met with a buddy who was stayin there for the week. nice rig.
Yup I was there. Close friend was in from Colorado and was staying there.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:02 PM   #126
Element503 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Chris
Element503's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Yeah, There was alot of Tacos at Flattop this last weekend...it was a wonderful site to see
Old 07-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #127
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element503 View Post
Yeah, There was alot of Tacos at Flattop this last weekend...it was a wonderful site to see
I was there on saturday
Old 07-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #128
Legend of the UG

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
I was there on saturday
I was gonna go Saturday but went to the zoo instead haha
Old 07-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #129
Element503 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Chris
Element503's Tacoma Gallery
I was there also on Saturday. It was ridiculously windy. My dog wouldn't stop stiffing everything...haha
Old 07-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #130
I love snow!

Quote:
I was there also on Saturday. It was ridiculously windy. My dog wouldn't stop stiffing everything...haha
Oh man the top was so windy! Haha.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #131
I love snow!

Luke, saw ya at the tudor and lake otis intersection. I was on my bike
Old 07-12-2013, 12:45 AM   #132
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone buy a new MGM regular cab lately? I've been spying it parked in the lot near mine the last couple days.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #133
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Was coming home this evening and outside burrito heaven area saw an extended cab 01-04 lime green with a SAS it was pretty sweet never seen that one before
Old 07-13-2013, 12:46 AM   #134
AK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
AK 08TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm... Never seen that one before. There's a sweet '98 ext cab SAS on CL too.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #135
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
I spy with my little eye

AK missed connections/creeper thread :D-imageuploadedbytapatalk1374033525.108540.jpg
Old 07-17-2013, 12:08 AM   #136
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Saw GITMO today coming down old Seward by lowes.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:29 AM   #137
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Saw GITMO today coming down old Seward by lowes.

Oh what haha. We will stick out once we get those brute force bumpers!
Old 07-17-2013, 01:37 AM   #138
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You right! Just a matter of time. Haha the longer it takes the more stuff I can sneak on that pallet.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:43 AM   #139
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
I'm all over for work but spend a lot of time in Nc and Sc. I feel weird trying to get other Taco's attention but I do anyways. Most of the time it is an older person and nothing against them at all. I just know they look at me and look at my truck and couldn't care one way or the other that I'm in a moded out taco.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:50 AM   #140
Purveyor of Fun

I get a lot of old Asian dudes to wave.