Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

AK missed connections/creeper thread :D

Old 02-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
AK missed connections/creeper thread :D

See another member cruising around town?

See a sweet taco and want to know whose it is?

Pissed that someone tried to steal your license plate idea?

Follow some random guy that pulled up in a taco into the store, find him, and talk to him about TW... And then forget his name? (See THIS THREAD for the original AK missed connections thread )

Post it up here

I will start:

I want to know who has the tan 2nd gen taco with the plate "T Rex1". Have had no luck tracking it down.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I've been seeing a pretty sexy lifted 2nd gen dclb at the base gym about everyday. The bright blue color. Must haz business cards!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
They're on the way!
Old 02-05-2013, 11:10 PM   #4
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also, TECHNINCALLY Jeremiah already started this thread when he met me. The rest is history.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Also, TECHNINCALLY Jeremiah already started this thread when he met me. The rest is history.

Hehe. Agreed

I didn't want to butt in on your guys' thread
Old 02-05-2013, 11:29 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun

Nah this'll be good, we needed one of these. Also, how good at engineering things are you Anna? I'm looking at my bed cage needs, and am having a hard time making it all work.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #7
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Saw Todd behind me the other day all the way down new seward from 6th until I turned off O'malley
Old 02-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #8
I love snow!

Quote:
Nah this'll be good, we needed one of these. Also, how good at engineering things are you Anna? I'm looking at my bed cage needs, and am having a hard time making it all work.

What exactly are you looking for? An analysis of the strength of the members or making it all fit?

The first I can do some. The latter I am a pro at
Old 02-06-2013, 10:35 AM   #9
I love snow!

Quote:

OP has been updated to reflect this
Old 02-07-2013, 10:34 PM   #10
Purveyor of Fun

Today I left a note on a 2012 with ARB and the truck started as I put it under the wiper so I decided to wait. I was pulled in the other way and was in my truck trying to get the dudes attention as he got in his truck, watched him read my note and get confused and throw it out the window Finally got his attention only to have him shake his head and drive off. I got out and grabbed my note back and watched where he was going. He went from wal mart to the dimond center parking lot, but the furthest one, so I followed him back there to see if I could flag him down again. He ended up zig zagging through every single parking lane on three sides of the dimond center before pulling out onto dimond and making a u-turn headed westbound now. All with me right behind him finally got next to him at c street and he threw his hands up in frustration haha. I gestured to have him roll the window down and told him I left the note and just wanted to see if he wanted to come wheeling with us and hang out once a month with a bunch of other tacos. At that point he seemed genuinely interested, but I think he was just trying to get rid of me.

Time will tell I suppose. He said he was on here all the time so if you're a 20 something Asian dude with a 2012-13 super white with an ARB and winch, that was me you met today
Old 02-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #11
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Haha I don't see why people get so defensive when other people try to flag them down/ talk to them in traffic.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #12
I love snow!

Quote:
Today I left a note on a 2012 with ARB and the truck started as I put it under the wiper so I decided to wait. I was pulled in the other way and was in my truck trying to get the dudes attention as he got in his truck, watched him read my note and get confused and throw it out the window Finally got his attention only to have him shake his head and drive off. I got out and grabbed my note back and watched where he was going. He went from wal mart to the dimond center parking lot, but the furthest one, so I followed him back there to see if I could flag him down again. He ended up zig zagging through every single parking lane on three sides of the dimond center before pulling out onto dimond and making a u-turn headed westbound now. All with me right behind him finally got next to him at c street and he threw his hands up in frustration haha. I gestured to have him roll the window down and told him I left the note and just wanted to see if he wanted to come wheeling with us and hang out once a month with a bunch of other tacos. At that point he seemed genuinely interested, but I think he was just trying to get rid of me.

Time will tell I suppose. He said he was on here all the time so if you're a 20 something Asian dude with a 2012-13 super white with an ARB and winch, that was me you met today
Epic
Old 02-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #13
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
I can donate a six pack to help convince Anna to pre write a bunch of letters so they'll have that female touch.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:14 PM   #14
Purveyor of Fun

Our cards should be here any day now.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
I can donate a six pack to help convince Anna to pre write a bunch of letters so they'll have that female touch.
Rofl!
Old 02-07-2013, 11:57 PM   #16
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
Ill work on writing with hearts and girly curly cues...

"Dear sweet tacoma owner,

Your truck is so cool. Come join our group, tacoma world and talk about it. There are lots and lots of hot single girls. Ok, maybe just one. But come anyway.

Sincerely,

Anna"
Old 02-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #17

I feel like you will get super creeped after that, prepare yourself! Haha
Old 02-08-2013, 12:47 AM   #18
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a lifted black 2nd gen parked outside of subway on huffman tonight. I think it was an access cab. Had nice wheels as well.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #19
I love snow!

today, I went to lunch and found....

Another dirty black taco!!!!

So I parked by it. And it was great.

the end!

Oh, and I found $100...
Old 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #20
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww two dirty black tacos