Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

June 2013 Sutton Meet

Old 06-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #21
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
and then I got stuck

I can just dig myself out, right...?

Anddd did this...

Popped right back in to place though other than being a little loose, looks fine

If at first you don't succeed, try again and get more stuck

good thing I;m not planning on towing anytime soon... guess I ought to relocate that
Old 06-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #22
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Thats exactly what mine looks like haha. The one time i let amanda drive
Old 06-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #23
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Thats exactly what mine looks like haha. The one time i let amanda drive

are you trying to say something about women drivers?

Old 06-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #24
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-26-2013, 12:12 AM   #25
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieby54 View Post
That's an interesting approach

Looks like you guys had a blast! Beautiful area!

there wasn't really a good one

I was aiming for the most likely exit area... and in the process underestimated the approach.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:41 AM   #26
D13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: D
D13's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that looks fun, I'm gonna have to get more active on here and get my butt to a meet one of these days!
Old 06-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #27
bass mechanic!
akbass907 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: tj
akbass907's Tacoma Gallery
WTF!!!!! Why did I have to miss it!!! And there were even other runners out there!!! D: when is the next trip up there? I'm free all week! Lets make it happen!
Old 06-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #28
bass mechanic!
akbass907 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: tj
akbass907's Tacoma Gallery
What trail did you guys take? I'm going to go either way and I wan to hit up some of that mud, same place we went last winter?
Old 07-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #29
joshcuerdo is on a distinguished road

joshcuerdo's Tacoma Gallery
looks like so much fun, im as stock as stock comes though. yall think i might run into any trouble? i used to romp pretty hard at jims creek when i first bought my truck, then i drowned out the engine -.- lol so i stopeed going so crazy.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #30
I love snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbass907 View Post
What trail did you guys take? I'm going to go either way and I wan to hit up some of that mud, same place we went last winter?
Different place. followed one of the trails that branches off if you keep following th road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshcuerdo View Post
looks like so much fun, im as stock as stock comes though. yall think i might run into any trouble? i used to romp pretty hard at jims creek when i first bought my truck, then i drowned out the engine -.- lol so i stopeed going so crazy.
We had a couple of stockers make it ok