LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Alaska

Notices

June 2013 Sutton Meet

Old 06-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
June 2013 Sutton Meet

Post up your pics here guys I'll get mine up here in a bit

Good trip. Had 5 tacos and 3 4runners out there. Went a ways up the trail to gunsight mountain. Hit a large mud pit... tried to cross it. Failed miserably. Got stuck.... broke a few things...Pulled everyone out. Got stuck pulling people out. Finally got out...

headed back... were having so much fun we didnt want to leave. Found a mud pit... got muddy and broke a few more things.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
423 TACO is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna see Luke's damage! I don't think my new one will be off road for awhile lol
Old 06-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #3
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 06-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Name: Luke
Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
I wanna see Luke's damage! I don't think my new one will be off road for awhile lol
Haha, sorry, nothing too grisly. Bent the rear passenger quarter panel a bit. After I a bit of hammering it's not really noticeable.

And it's getting cut off as soon as my bumpers come in :P
Old 06-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #5
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly guys you know I have to live vicariously through all of you.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:07 PM   #6
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Name: Luke
Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, sorry man. Wish we could have you here. You are definitely more active on here than me, so it doesn't seem fair.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #7
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
How late were you guys out? I was at a friends cabin but left there at 4 and drove through hatchers and did some exploring around there. Then I got stuck literally 100 feet from a paved road Broke a strap trying to get pulled out but made it out with no other damage. Sounds like you guys didn't fare so well haha.

Old 06-23-2013, 01:07 AM   #8
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
How late were you guys out? I was at a friends cabin but left there at 4 and drove through hatchers and did some exploring around there. Then I got stuck literally 100 feet from a paved road Broke a strap trying to get pulled out but made it out with no other damage. Sounds like you guys didn't fare so well haha.

Haha. Nice work!

Ill get my pics posted up on mon. Not gonna be at a computer for a little bit
Old 06-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #9
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 06-23-2013, 02:13 PM   #10

Man I only recognize 3 vehicles I need to stop skipping meets haha. Nice pics!
Old 06-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #11
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
sub. too bad i couldnt make it. ran our 1/2 marathon in 2:13 tho! pretty pleased since we didn't train for it nearly as much as we meant to. that's about a 10 min mile. knees are killin me
Old 06-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #12
crispykid is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
crispykid's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few of the pictures I took...

Old 06-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #13
crispykid is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
crispykid's Tacoma Gallery

I had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone and I can't wait for the next one!!
Old 06-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #14
Legend of the UG

This is a video of Anna getting pulled out. It's above as well but looks like a blurry pic haha

One more I took

Old 06-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #15
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Damn looks like fun. Any date set on the next one? Ill have to be sure to not plan anything for that day
Old 06-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #16

Suuuuuuuure mike :P
Old 06-23-2013, 10:00 PM   #17
akwinteraddict is on a distinguished road

Name: Alena
akwinteraddict's Tacoma Gallery
Those pics are awesome! I am def missing out!
Old 06-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #18

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
Suuuuuuuure mike :P
Man I tried my best to make it this weekend lol. I was supposed to be camping out in hatchers and I would have been there if I had been. But I ended up at a friends cabin with no road access so I was depending on them to take me back to my truck at a reasonable time. If I knew you guys were out there so long I probably could have made it, but instead I drove through hatchers and explored there instead.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:33 AM   #20
I love snow!

Pics (in no particular order...)