Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All Pro still hasnt shipped after 2 weeks..

Old 07-01-2010, 01:01 PM   #21
Baller
JordanAbbott is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
JordanAbbott's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JordanAbbott
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
All Pro will not charge your credit card until your order is shipped. be on the lookout for that, then you'll know when you can anticipate it
i went through the same thing hes going through. called and canceled my order and was told no problem. then several weeks later i got a rear bumper in and my bank account went to shit because they charged my debit card and i used all the money to pay bills that week.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #22
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Gotta watch that spending
Old 07-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #23
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gotta watch that spending
no need to watch spending if AP was supposed to cancel the order and didnt...
Old 07-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #24
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
whoops missread
Old 07-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #25
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whoops missread

it's cool.

i'm still waiting for the rest of the powdercoat to fall off my front and finish rusting out....oh and the 3 bolts holding on the light bar
Old 07-01-2010, 02:06 PM   #26
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
We tell our customers what our manufacturers tell us. When there are delays we try to contact our customers to keep them in the loop. We typically don't charge you until your order ships. The original ETA given to us was 6/25, then 6/28, and now next week. While we try to keep our products in stock, we have had to run lean in this economy. Similar bumpers have much longer lead times!

Trust me, we want to get you the bumper as soon as we can! I'm sorry for the delay.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #27
wolfeye is on a distinguished road

wolfeye's Tacoma Gallery
Its not just All Pro, in any manufacturing environment there can be delays. Still debating if I want the AP front plate bumper or to go with a different manufacture, doing the research now..
Old 07-03-2010, 07:37 AM   #28
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Can't do much about not having the materials when China is sucking up the majority of the steel to feed their industrial revolution.

Wait for AP, you won't be disappointed.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:21 AM   #29
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
If you're so annoyed just cancel the order instead of slamming them about it on here. I won't be surprised if the next bumper you order has a delay in shipping as well though. Just the way things work sometimes. Patience friend!

Are you on ALL PRO's payroll ? Seems like everytime someone has a beef with them whether its legit or not some of you guys immediately jump to their defense, I mean I think most all of us get that shit happens sometimes, but it isn't like they haven't botched an order before or mis informed a paying customer (or not informed them at all ) & quite recently I'll add....friend !
Old 07-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #30
ballisticexchris is on a distinguished road
ballisticexchris's Tacoma Gallery
This is my very first post here. I agree with Andrew 100%. I would never ever slam a vender on a forum.

FWIW, I think that Allpro looks to make some awesome suspension components and protection. From what I gather (and looking at the design of their products), everything is well thought out and fabricated for practical use.

I am soon to be getting a Tacoma. I would for sure be willing to wait a month or two for some well thought out fabricated products.

Let us know how you like your bumper once its installed.