Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All Pro still hasnt shipped after 2 weeks..

Old 07-01-2010, 11:45 AM   #1
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro still hasnt shipped after 2 weeks..

orderd my steel plate rear bumper on 6/17/10 and they just said it wont even ship for at least another week...getting aggervated. ive been driving with out a bumper since then and im considering canceling the order and getting a different one. i was told it would ship LAST monday
Old 07-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
alot of this going around lately...just be patient bro, there great people over there and they try to make it right with the customer if shit goes south. Sorry bout your luck
Old 07-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I was at there shop last weekend and they didn't have any bumpers there. I'm sure with the new redesign that they are taking a bit longer to make since they have more plate to weld to them. Just wait and you will be rewarded man. the new style is a beast!!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:51 AM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
If you're so annoyed just cancel the order instead of slamming them about it on here. I won't be surprised if the next bumper you order has a delay in shipping as well though. Just the way things work sometimes. Patience friend!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Be patient. I know the feeling of getting ancy but you have to understand that from a business perspective that you are always moving stock. Delays like this are a cause of high demand. Give them some time to get the bumpers in to there shop so they can ship them out.

A little pre-mature taking off your front bumper, no?

All Pro builds some quality stuff and you won't be disappointed.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
If you're so annoyed just cancel the order instead of slamming them about it on here. I won't be surprised if the next bumper you order has a delay in shipping as well though. Just the way things work sometimes. Patience friend!
i dont think he is really slamming them but agree any bumper he orders will have to wait to get.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I was at there shop last weekend and they didn't have any bumpers there. I'm sure with the new redesign that they are taking a bit long to make since they have more work done to them. Just wait and you will be rewarded man. the new style is a beast!!
seriously though...do you and Cliff have tents in the back of that place ?? You guys go there quite often...next time you go I wanna roll to see the place
Old 07-01-2010, 11:57 AM   #8
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i dont think he is really slamming them but agree any bumper he orders will have to wait to get.
Yeah I don't think so either after re-reading the post. Its just weird to write a thread about it after already hearing from all-pro regarding whats going on with his order, especially considering all the other threads about all-pro.

In the end, they seem to always come thru to satisfy the customer
Old 07-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
seriously though...do you and Cliff have tents in the back of that place ?? You guys go there quite often...next time you go I wanna roll to see the place
Last week was the first time over there for me Cool place. very organized there. Awesome staff. We did spend like 8 hours there just chillin though.

But as for the bumper, when we talked to sarah she said that that front bumper is their biggest seller. Last time they got a big shipment 70% of them were sold before they even got to the shop and then the 30% left right after that.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #10
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see him saying anything bad. He was told it would be shipped Last Monday and based on his follow-up it was still on back order. I am sure All Pro will step-up as they have numerous times, but at the same time don't get upset with the OP when he is asking if others have seen the same and just voicing his concern. It will get all worked out in the end either way.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #11

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlmuncy View Post
but at the same time don't get upset with the OP when he is asking if others have seen the same and just voicing his concern.
Who said I was getting upset with him. I posted again saying he wasn't bashing them after re-reading his post. By the way, he didn't ask others if they dealt with the same problem. Maybe you should reread his post as well.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Last week was the first time over there for me Cool place. very organized there. Awesome staff. We did spend like 8 hours there just chillin though.
Ahhh, hell I don't blame ya...I saw some of the pics and started to drool!
Old 07-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #13

Its like a grown kids chucky cheese
Old 07-01-2010, 12:26 PM   #14
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
its actually the rear bumper...but i guess its good to see them so busy...from what i can tell they sell a good product so its good they are moving product. i just wish i had a solid date for when it would be shipped...
Old 07-01-2010, 12:27 PM   #15
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Who said I was getting upset with him. I posted again saying he wasn't bashing them after re-reading his post. By the way, he didn't ask others if they dealt with the same problem. Maybe you should reread his post as well.

Yes he did not ask, you are correct. When I started typing the last message you had yet to update your message.

Plus I did not say you were the one. As l looked over all the comments.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:27 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
its actually the rear bumper...but i guess its good to see them so busy...from what i can tell they sell a good product so its good they are moving product. i just wish i had a solid date for when it would be shipped...
its understandable man...i'd be
Old 07-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #19
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
i just wish i had a solid date for when it would be shipped...
All Pro will not charge your credit card until your order is shipped. be on the lookout for that, then you'll know when you can anticipate it
Old 07-01-2010, 12:50 PM   #20
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
I was a little hesitant to buy my front bumper and front skid from them since a bunch of people have been having problems with long shipping times, but i purchased it last week sometime and it's arriving tomorrow. So i guess it's a luck of the draw. hang in there man!