Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

all-pro bumper question.

Old 07-12-2011, 11:52 PM   #21
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I know this thread is kinda old but I figured I'd ask here sine you guys have an AP bumper. Anyone know what the weight is on the bumper with hoop?
IIRC ~100lb
Old 07-12-2011, 11:53 PM   #22
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibaChief View Post
Did you have to do any modifications to get the stock fog lights to fit??
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...mper-pics.html
Old 07-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #24
asphinctersayswhat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I'm pretty sure it weighs between 140 -160. I had the same question before I ordered mine.
I did a quick search. It looks like 120 lbs

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tons-pics.html
Old 07-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #26
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I'm pretty sure it weighs between 140 -160. I had the same question before I ordered mine.
crazy I was told 600lbs, I was thinking it would drop my lift 1/2" or so. I'm not say who. crazy! I even sent a private message to someone about it. no rep. he/she thought I was nuts. so much for vender info. 600lbs i'm thinking WTF.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #27
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
crazy I was told 600lbs, I was thinking it would drop my lift 1/2" or so. I'm not say who. crazy! I even sent a private message to someone about it. no rep. he/she thought I was nuts. so much for vender info. 600lbs i'm thinking WTF.
Lol 600lbs whoever told you that is crazy. I doubt anybody makes an aftermarket bumper for any vehicle that weighs in 600lbs.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:43 PM   #28
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
Haha, if that thing is 600lbs I better be able to hit a moose and not bend the damn thing.