Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

New 05+ IFS Skid

Old 08-31-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

mandzach's Tacoma Gallery
New 05+ IFS Skid

I heard your working on a new design, when do you anticipate it going on sale?

Any status update on the design, pics?

Thanks
Old 09-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the delay in answering your question...

We did get the new version of our IFS Skid Plate in last month - it will replace the previous design.

We are working on updating our site with new pictures.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

mandzach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Sorry for the delay in answering your question...

We did get the new version of our IFS Skid Plate in last month - it will replace the previous design.

We are working on updating our site with new pictures.
I want to buy one, can I call to order?
Old 09-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #4
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandzach View Post
I want to buy one, can I call to order?
Yes, just give us a call, or you can order online here. Here's a new pic:

THANKS!
Old 09-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Looks great Sarah!
Old 10-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #6

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Oops! Our loss, your gain!

Unfortunately we found out the hard way that these skid plates are not compatible with the factory sway bar. It was an oversight on our part since we test fit them on my truck which has our long travel kit that does away with the sway bar!

But, for those of you who aren't running sway bars, we are going to blowout the remaining 10-15 skid plates for $150!!! Or if you order a long travel kit, we'll give you one for FREE!
Old 10-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
for those of you who aren't running sway bars, we are going to blowout the remaing 10-15 skid plates for $150!!! Or if you order a long travel kit, we'll give you one for FREE!
Bump for an incredible deal!

Are there any plans to make a wider skidplate that'll protect those LCA mounts?
Old 01-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #8
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed this skid tonight....I couldnt get those 2 screws in the back in, the gap is way to big and I cant muscle it up higher. The plate feels sturdy as it is, is it necessary to have those 2 screws in?
Old 01-24-2011, 10:21 PM   #9
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Unfortunately we found out the hard way that these skid plates are not compatible with the factory sway bar. It was an oversight on our part since we test fit them on my truck which has our long travel kit that does away with the sway bar!
Is there an updated one that will fit with the factory sway bar yet?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:34 AM   #10
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
I just installed this skid tonight....I couldnt get those 2 screws in the back in, the gap is way to big and I cant muscle it up higher. The plate feels sturdy as it is, is it necessary to have those 2 screws in?
I ran into the same problem installing mine a few months back.. If you have a jack or something to keep it up so you dont have the muscle it it helps when doing the install. Also remember to keep all the bolts loose so you can shimmy the skid into place. All the bolt holes should line up and the bolts should go in with ease. If you are still having problems, please give me a call and we can figure it out for you!

Thanks for the skid purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
Is there an updated one that will fit with the factory sway bar yet?
Yes! We have plenty in stock, give us a call to order and specify which one you would like!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:43 AM   #11
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
I ran into the same problem installing mine a few months back.. If you have a jack or something to keep it up so you dont have the muscle it it helps when doing the install. Also remember to keep all the bolts loose so you can shimmy the skid into place. All the bolt holes should line up and the bolts should go in with ease. If you are still having problems, please give me a call and we can figure it out for you!

Thanks for the skid purchase
I actually used the box and packing you shipped it in to hold it up for me and I SIS it perfectly. I guess I will loosen all the bolts again and try. I'm curious if the bottom differs from the v6 to the 4 cylinder which I have. It wouldn't make sense from Toyota standpoint so I'm guessing the brackets and supports are the same.

Thanks for the reply Jason
Old 01-25-2011, 07:53 AM   #12
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

But, for those of you who aren't running sway bars, we are going to blowout the remaining 10-15 skid plates for $150!!! Or if you order a long travel kit, we'll give you one for FREE!
good deal!
Old 02-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #13
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a great deal so if I get an LT kit from you I get a free skid ? Can you PM me a quote on the LT kit installed ? tHANKS

Quote:

Old 11-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #14
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Just curious, still got some. I fairly new to the tacoma world much less the truck world
Old 11-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #15
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-10-2011, 04:04 PM   #16

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sernaj64 View Post
Just curious, still got some. I fairly new to the tacoma world much less the truck world
We do have the IFS skids here instock just not the ones that were being talked about that do not fit with the factory sway bar.